Hello?

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hi, I'm Danielle, and I used to have an account on here back in the day but I got banned because I was being too stupid and couldn't control my opinion about a ride. I calmed down a while later, and when I got back into Disney, I tried all I could to get my account back, but they never responded to me. So to any mods, if you're looking at this, I know better now, and don't ban me because I'll think before I type this time.

Anyway, I've been to Disney twice, once in February 2009, the second in June 2016. My brother went in 2009 too and he went back in April 2019 with his school (and also to Universal, jelly!) When I get my debit card, I'm going to purchase a WDW season pass because we NEED to go more. We're a Disney family, why haven't we gone more? I hope I can make it down this summer, to, ya know, see everything that's changed in DHS since I last went, though we can save the trip for 2022 because of Epcot's stuff (BLANDCOT!!)

Favorite Disney characters are S.I.R., Starnac, RX-24, Timekeeper, Tom Morrow 2.0, and Dr. Cynthia Lair.

OK, that was basically it for my introduction... I feel awful being on here again knowing what I did the last time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom