Hello, New to the Forums

SukaVayne33

Original Poster
Hello everyone. New to the Forums, but a long time WDW fan, and park goer. I've been going to WDW since I was 5 years old. I grew up in the DC area, and currently live in Orlando where I have always wanted to be. I have worked in the Industry for 20 plus years. including HersheyPark, Cedar Point, Cast-A-Way Bay, Kalaharri Busch Gardens in both Tampa & Williamsburg. I enjoy coasters, thrill rides, Halloween events, and I am a major theme fan. My free time I enjoy playing, RCT, Coaster Planet, No Limits. I love my music, horror movies, I'm a huge AMERICAN HORROR STORY fan, as well as fantasy movies. I am looking forward to posting and reading thru the forums & threads, also hopefully to meet up with some amazing fans to share stories and enjoy the parks with. Thanks for approving me and I am so excited to be in my favorite area of Orlando.SUKA1.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello everyone. New to the Forums, but a long time WDW fan, and park goer. I've been going to WDW since I was 5 years old. I grew up in the DC area, and currently live in Orlando where I have always wanted to be. I have worked in the Industry for 20 plus years. including HersheyPark, Cedar Point, Cast-A-Way Bay, Kalaharri Busch Gardens in both Tampa & Williamsburg. I enjoy coasters, thrill rides, Halloween events, and I am a major theme fan. My free time I enjoy playing, RCT, Coaster Planet, No Limits. I love my music, horror movies, I'm a huge AMERICAN HORROR STORY fan, as well as fantasy movies. I am looking forward to posting and reading thru the forums & threads, also hopefully to meet up with some amazing fans to share stories and enjoy the parks with. Thanks for approving me and I am so excited to be in my favorite area of Orlando.View attachment 300720
Welcome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom