Hello I'm CBear

cbear

Original Poster
I have posted on a some forums already but have not said Hi. I have been to Disney 12 times since 1989 I was 26 the first time my husband took me there. My parents couldn't afford it when we were kids there's 4 of us. We went camping, picnics, day trips and things like that. When Disney opened in 71 my cousins got to go. I don't remember being jealous I just remember them going and staying at the Contemporary. We've never stayed on site and will not when we come down in Feb.

Diamond Dot

I have posted on a some forums already but have not said Hi. I have been to Disney 12 times since 1989 I was 26 the first time my husband took me there. My parents couldn't afford it when we were kids there's 4 of us. We went camping, picnics, day trips and things like that. When Disney opened in 71 my cousins got to go. I don't remember being jealous I just remember them going and staying at the Contemporary. We've never stayed on site and will not when we come down in Feb.
You could be me! I went for the first time in 1989 when I was 26. It was my first proper vacation in my life apart from my honeymoon. My husband took me as we got discounts because he was in the military.
The only people I knew who had gone to WDW was a local family who owned an Italian Ice Cream place in town, they travelled everywhere as all their money went on their vacations. I remember them telling me how hot it was and the hotel had no A/C, this was in the mid 1970s. And getting there from the UK was very costly and difficult.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom