Hello From DisneyLand, Calif.

CalDizny

Original Poster
:lol: Hi And thank You for letting me Join your Club...
Do any of you ever Come to Calif.?
And if So,,, Do you put up Posts about the Parks here?
I Cannot Wait till I get to come to WDW
I am planning to visit maybe this Summer, With some friends.:cool:
CalDizny

General Grizz

Yes, we talk about the other parks...I think there's a Disneyland section if you scroll down on the thread list...I may be wrong...

BUT WELCOME!

General Grizz

Oh you'll have fun! I am not to old myself...on the forum. I joined in October, though the forum actually started back in June. Since October I have posted over 400 messages - I believe that's a record! Steve, the founder, has put up many different categories - from my favorite, the Academy Awards, to the more fun in Trivia, to trip reports and fun rumors...

Steve even houses a nice family of premium members - including such members as the mischivous Tramp to the lovely MightyDuck to Eeyore and Ariel, of course Disney Josh, Jay-Rod, MarkyMark, Mr. Promey, to the "Devil" NowInc (if you read some of our "joke" posts..you'll see why I call him the Devil)...

A premium member is one who donates five dollars to Steve a month. Not only do they help Steve maintain his wonderful website, but they also get their own lounge...where they get many exclusives...No, I am not one, (I'm broke), but ask Steve for more help about that. It's fun here either way.

So feel at home. I sure have! In the past week, I've come out with over 350 messages...golly! It's so fun!

dianedisney

Coming Soon

:sohappy: Hello Caldizny...My friend and I are planning on heading down Disneyland way the first weekend in March. We will be staying at the Grand Californian, March 1-4. Was just there the first weekend in December and loved the Haunted Mansion make-over but will be glad to see it back to its original decor. Have a Disney Day!!!:)

DLMAGICDARREN

I just went to Disneyland for three days and had a blast, and I'm going back in a week and a half for another fun week!

Yes we talk about Disneyland, the park that started it all :)

CalDizny

Original Poster
D-Land

I havent been to Disneyland in about a Month,But I did enjoy the Stretching room inthe Haunted Mansion!:p
I will be going there in 14 days I cant Wait!!!
I will be going to Club 33 My Dream Come True
With My GirlFriend and Other Friends Darren,Rick.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Have any of you been to Club 33?

CalDizny

Tigggrl

Rest up?? Rest up?? I have news for you, Bud, we are going to the parks this week if it KILLS me! I have missed our weekly outings, and I have especially missed the coffee at EPCOT! So strap on those walkin shoes....
Tig:animwink:

dianedisney

Application Mailed

Cal...have not been to Club 33 but have submitted my application and have been put on the waiting list. I hear it is two to three years so we will have to wait and see. Have a Disney Day!!:sohappy:

CalDizny

Original Poster
Thank Diane!!
I have a friend who has a Pass from his work, But He wants to take a date with him.
He can go at anytime He says.

CalDizny:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom