Hello first Time adult planning Disney trip with a toddler!!!

Gigis_fairy_godmother

Original Poster
Hi everyone I am lindsay and my family had one heck of a hard year and we have Disney planned for first week in October looking for tips and tricks. We are staying at art of animation and we hope to meet belle

Attachments

• AD0060CC-F5A2-48B4-A76B-A88D3C955D2B.jpeg
    AD0060CC-F5A2-48B4-A76B-A88D3C955D2B.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 3

Disneywhofan

Welcome!! First trips are always exciting! In sure you will find so much help here! October is a great time to go! Make sure to check out mickeys not so scary halloween party! Also stay away from epcot after 5 on the weekends or most days. The food and wine festival will be going on, not only is it packed but adult fun is going on and it can get kind of crazy so epcot would be good to check out right when the park opens! Also if you want to meet the princesses head over to fantasy land preferably earlier in the day because it can get quite packed and if you download the my disney experience app you can get times of when you can meet them. Its a great app you can do your fast passes make dinner reservations everything in one app!!! Have a fab time!!!

disneymarsh

We have a toddler too and are headed down in October. I think it will be so much fun. I can't wait. We have a boy but he loves the meet and greet with the princesses!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom