Hello everyone. Glad to be here!

Carolina_Couple

Original Poster
I am excited to join the conversation over here. I’ve gotten my news and rumors from another location for the last few years, but they lost their minds recently. I know a few others from the site I was at have move over here and bragged on you guys. I’m looking forward to a steady access to news and good discussion without a focus on dance memes. I’m more of a lurker so thanks in advance for the interesting insights.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I am excited to join the conversation over here. I’ve gotten my news and rumors from another location for the last few years, but they lost their minds recently. I know a few others from the site I was at have move over here and bragged on you guys. I’m looking forward to a steady access to news and good discussion without a focus on dance memes. I’m more of a lurker so thanks in advance for the interesting insights.
Go Gamecocks!

Bay Max

I just moved over here too. : )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom