If you cancel the whole trip is cancelled. If you delay trip in the window I Think the trip just shifts given availabilityMaybe you can answer this... what happens if you had free dining and you have to change due to the hurricane, do you lose it?
wave when you pass us in Tennessee!My family booked this trip 9 months ago. Difficult to arrange vacation times. So like with Irma the trip is still a go obviously since we are in the air currently above Tennessee
View attachment 403638
Our trip was to begin at BLT on Labor Day morning. We have frequently flown LD and it has always been a lovely trip to WDW. Don’t know why but this year the flights were ridiculously expensive on LD so we bit the bullet and booked Pop and planned to head down on Sunday morning. What is one more day right ??? on our annual long trip
I do not dislike values and Pop is my favorite of all the values but I prefer anything above that price point including Swan Dolphin, or Bonnet Creek or any Moderate. I so love both the Port Orleans resorts. We grand opened both of those resorts and normally return at some point each year. A bit ago the AP rate dropped for both the FQ and POR so we dropped Pop and picked up POR for our (in theory) one Bonus Day. But that too would change....
My DD and are bad influences on each other. My son always smiles in disbelief when we run it past him. *Wink wink* as We do add days to our trips frequently and often rebook resorts when prices fall as the dates near. He has learned to *smile and nod.*
EDIT: Hello Georgia.
I did wave. Did you not see mewave when you pass us in Tennessee!
Thanks! With Irma the parks were empty. We completely did MK and then rode everything at Epcot save MS bluck, and saw IlluminationsHope you have nice weather during your bonus weekend to make up for the time you’ll be stuck inside.
Nope darn work calls get in the way! its ok ill be down there in 8 days myself.I did wave. Did you not see me
Lightening passed for now
View attachment 403742
To conclude the planning yesterday we receive the anticipated Dorian email from United complete with free changes. Booked Friday.
We held POR reservations for Sunday prior to transfer to DVC On Monday. Needed 2 nights more, Friday and Saturday Calling just said circuits busy try later. Then I remembered the AP special number and poof it was answered. We had a charming and helpful woman. She was having problems matching our POR Passholder Discount price at POR ‘cause it kicked in on Sunday night but found us an even better Passholder rate at Coronado which is currently cheaper than FQ or POR. So our CM grabbed the two nights for us. I was driving while DD was relaying info to me. I asked if we could dump POR for Sunday and just book the cheaper Coronado and then we would only need to transfer resorts once. Our Magical CM made it happen. Said thank you and wished her safety with Dorian which she appreciated.
And this storm bypassed us!!!
For you @figmentfan423
View attachment 403761