height requirements help

RAY M N.J.

Original Poster
ok ill get right to it my sons 47" tall he needs to be it say 48" tall for a certain ride ARRC does this mean alone or is it ok if i go next to him ????

RAY M N.J.

Original Poster
my sons an inch to small for rockin roller coaster , do they mean he if he were to go alone ,or with an adult its ok to be an inch under?

Connor002

RAY M N.J. said:
my sons an inch to small for rockin roller coaster , do they mean he if he were to go alone ,or with an adult its ok to be an inch under?

Well, in general, if they are under the height requirement, they cannot ride.
Depending on how close he actually is to the height requirement, and which cast members are working, he may be allowed on, but to answer your question: The height requirement is enforced whether or not a parent is present.

Epcot82Guy

There are some attractions which have requirements to travel solo, Indy Speedway being the one that comes to mind. Those will be marked as "XX tall to ride alone." If it is just a general height requirement, that is to ride at all.

Connor002

Epcot82Guy said:
There are some attractions which have requirements to travel solo, Indy Speedway being the one that comes to mind. Those will be marked as "XX tall to ride alone." If it is just a general height requirement, that is to ride at all.

Ah, I knew I'd left something out, though I can't think of any other rides that that fit that category at the moment...

mdisney

the height rule is strictly enforced, because disney does not need to have lawsuits on them that the kid got hurt on the ride since he was under a certain height. Also CM get in trouble if they are caught letting someone under the height requirement on. Sorry if your child is to short but its for their own safety, and don't argue with the CM since they are doing their job. I just think its crazy that parents do that yell at a CM for doing their job and caring more about the child's safety than their own parent. If you think disney has to high of height requirments have a fun time at USIA. Were they will only be able to ride some of the rides.

RAY M N.J.

Original Poster
LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT NO MEANS NO , no problem for me im mr safety first guy, all i was asking is if they are with me is it different, im 99.9% sure its no difference just asking my sons been drinking his milk and eating his veggies and meat for 6 months now to ride this ride were leaving 2 weeks hes grown a bit i must say but poor kid is like an inch under , oh well , SAFETY FIRST , RULES ARE RULES FOR A REASON........please dont think im some bad parent cause that im not the last thing in the world i would want is an accident.

hrmom26

RAY M N.J. said:
ok ill get right to it my sons 47" tall he needs to be it say 48" tall for a certain ride ARRC does this mean alone or is it OK if i go next to him ????

is he 47" in his stocking feet?
my son is and i bought him new sneakers with a big sole on the bottom it brought him to just about 48":D try that it just might work for you to also the hight requirement is for him weather he is alone or with you.
p.s. i am also going to spike his hair (it can't hurt) :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom