Heading to the World!!!

TyphoonLagoon

Original Poster
Anyone else going to the World any time soon?

I'm heading to the Yacht Club on the 20th of this month... I can't wait!!!

Anyone know of any places where I can connect to the internet while I'm down there? I don't remember seeing anything last summer when I was there...

DisJosh

Have fun! I'm going in November. You can go on a PC at Disney Quest they have them set up on one of the upper floors.

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by TyphoonLagoon

Coming back to Earth huh? ;)

You can get online at DisneyQuest on the 3rd or 4th floor. They have private booths that you can sit in and have a coffee.

mickeyears

I don't know where you can hook up to the internet, but you can send a picture from Epcot in Innoventions.

Have a great time at the WDW and enjoy the pool at Stormalong Bay!!!! Love that pool!! Can't wait to read your about your trip when you return.
:cool:

WDW-Imagineer

Anyone know of any places where I can connect to the internet while I'm down there? I don't remember seeing anything last summer when I was there...

Well, if you a laptop you can use the phone line in your room... if you don't... I don't know where else you can connect.

MrPromey

I'm heading to the Yacht Club on the 20th of this month... I can't wait!!!

Just outside of WDW off Hotel Blvd. there is a plaza with a Kinko's. For about $10 an hour you can go online there or... If you are really mobile there is a public library not too terribly far away that lets you online for free 30 minutes at a time. I prefer to go the library and make a donation since it's sort of a good cause. That is of course, if you don't have one of the packages that gets you into DIsneyquest and you don't want to spend the money to get into it. If you have a vehicle and want directions to either the Kinko's or the library, just let me know :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
My fiancee and I will be at WDW on Sept 25-30. Counting the days...looks like Marky and I will be overlapping a bit on our time there.

Tink

I'm going on the 16th of August - less than a week away and we're staying at Dixie Landings (oops! Port Orleans Riverside...) for the first time. Hey, bonbon, maybe I'll see you there!!

Originally posted by Fievel
My fiancee and I will be at WDW on Sept 25-30. Counting the days...looks like Marky and I will be overlapping a bit on our time there.

My fiance and I will be there for our honeymoon at the same time! We arrive on Sept 17th and leave on Oct 13. We should all meet up! :D

mightyduck

Originally posted by markymark
It's obviously the time when all the good people go!! :D

Hey! I want to go then, too! I'm good!

And I used the Kinkos this past trip, $12/hour, billable at 20 cents/minute. :) Open 24 hours, too! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom