Headed back home/15th birthday trip

Minnie1986

Hey friends!

I’m looking to take my goddaughter, who is the sweetest, most kind child I’ve ever met, to WDW for the first time for her 15th birthday in 2024. Normally, I’d be a pro at trip planning, however, I haven’t been “home” since the before times, and as we all know, there have been plenty of changes. I am of course reaching out the GOATs, @Kingdom Konsultant, and @wannabeBelle, but also wanted check in with the rest of the family for any tips, tricks, recommendations, etc.

In general, this is what I’m thinking so far:

*staying at a value (either Pop or AoA) since we’ll be spending most of the days at the parks

*getting park hopper tickets

*springing for a BTS experience (when I tell that she deserves it, it’s an understatement)

*I’m assuming Genie+ is a necessity?

*Do they still have the system where you can make reservations early if you stay on property?

*Is it still worth it to stay on property? (No car)

*what, if any, transport is offered to/from the airport, if you stay on property?

Thanks, everyone!

wannabeBelle

Pop would be my choice for value level.
Park Hopper is a discussion, generally I'd say yes but there are a few things to consider.
I havent bought Genie+ for any of my personal trips but again a discussion.
No early reservations other than Genie+
Again a discussion on if Off site is best for you. I have several places that I love that are offsite but might be about 1/2 hour away from Disneyworld.
No special offerings for staying onsite for transportation to and from the airport but either a shuttle bus service (Mears, Sunshine Flyer) Uber/Lyft, car service, taxi are all options if you arent renting a car.
I hope this helps. Reach out via e mail (Below in my signature) if I can help further.
Marie

Upvote 0

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Pop would be my choice for value level.
Park Hopper is a discussion, generally I'd say yes but there are a few things to consider.
I havent bought Genie+ for any of my personal trips but again a discussion.
No early reservations other than Genie+
Again a discussion on if Off site is best for you. I have several places that I love that are offsite but might be about 1/2 hour away from Disneyworld.
No special offerings for staying onsite for transportation to and from the airport but either a shuttle bus service (Mears, Sunshine Flyer) Uber/Lyft, car service, taxi are all options if you arent renting a car.
I hope this helps. Reach out via e mail (Below in my signature) if I can help further.
Marie
Thanks so much. I actually sent you an email this morning. Lmk if you got it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom