HDD or Spirit of Aloha?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'm torn between the 2. I've seen Hoop 2x in the last 2 years and I haven't seen Aloha since I was a little kid. Feedback on the Aloha show as to if it's 'better' than Hoop?

As always, Thanks :wave:

-108 Days to go!

BRER STITCH

Fallen Angel said:
I'm torn between the 2. I've seen Hoop 2x in the last 2 years and I haven't seen Aloha since I was a little kid. Feedback on the Aloha show as to if it's 'better' than Hoop?

As always, Thanks :wave:

-108 Days to go!

I think you answered the question already, but....

The Luau is not "better" for sure, but it will be a different experience for you, as the show and menu have changed since you were younger. In my opinion, that is what a trip to WDW is all about - new experiences!!!

I always recommend HDD to those who have to choose between the two for the first time, but in your case, I'd say check out the Luau and then go back to HDD on your next trip to get your shortcake "fix"! :lol:

Let us know what you think of the Luau!!!

:wave:

Kadee

I did not like the luau. The food was bland, boring and just plain BAD. The "entertainment" (and I use that word loosely) was not good. If choosing between HDD and Luau, I'd definitely choose HDD. But like the above poster said, since you have seen it and want to try something new, give it a try. But I would just skip the luau all together and go for a very nice dinner somewhere else. If you are just dying to try a luau, go to SeaWorld. It is cheaper and MUCH better. I really enjoyed it. The food was great and there isn't really a bad seat in the house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom