HBD Lounge - wait times? Kids?

Kim C

Original Poster
Thinking of doing dinner there on a Thursday in October- party of 6. Are we going to be waiting a long time? We'd also have 2 kids - it's not over 21 is it? ( just checking)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
HBD Lounge does not offer dinner per se, just a selection of small plate appetizers. There is no children's menu, though I don't believe it is over 21.

Kim C

Original Poster
Yep - we are happy to order sliders and salads and share around the table. We have a big sit down lunch planned. But I don't want to wait forever for a table.

djpoore94

There were kids there when DH & I went in May. Your wait will vary, depending on time of day (we were there late afternoon and there were only a couple of empty tables). I don't recall there being anything larger than a 4 top, so you may have to split up.

Amos1784

We have always had no wait when we went but we are only a party of 2. Like stated earlier I do not believe there are tables that are larger than 4 so you will need two seating areas, and just be forewarned most are high top seats and tall chairs, not sure how old your children are. Definitely will depend on where you are seated and winds, but we had one of the best times of a recent trip there sitting under a huge umbrella in a down pour with drinks and appetizers.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Is the Cobb Salad available at the HBD Lounge the same size as the appetizer portion available inside the restaurant?
I saw one heading to a table last summer. It's listed on their menu for $10 currently so I'm not sure it's the same one

djpoore94

Is the Cobb Salad available at the HBD Lounge the same size as the appetizer portion available inside the restaurant?

I've not had the appetizer portion from inside, but the one we had at the lounge was pretty small. I would not say it's enough for a meal.

21stamps

Haven't been there so can't help with your original question @Kim C , however I'm a HUGE fan of lounges at WDW, with my kid.

Age 5 and 6 we ate a lot of meals at the various lounges. We just order a 3-4 items to share. Perfect way to get a nice atmosphere, good food, and best of all- without dealing with reservations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom