Having items removed?

reptar77

Original Poster
Our home resort is the BLT, we always stay in the studio. Will housekeeping remove the pack/play and vacuum from the closet? We have no need for them and I would like to have to storage space.
Do they offer more hangers on request?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
You could set up the pack n play and store stuff in there. Not sure what you could use the vacuum for:)

Seriously, I've never asked, but I'm sure they will take them if you ask. I know people who have requested and gotten a second pack and play so I can't see why they wouldn't take one away.

dreamfinder

Can't you be charged if items aren't in the room when they turn it over? If so, I wouldn't want to risk housekeeping not remembering to return the items and possibly getting charged for them. I know hotels normally do this, as do other timeshares I have used, never looked into the find print for DVC however.

reptar77

Original Poster
Can't you be charged if items aren't in the room when they turn it over? If so, I wouldn't want to risk housekeeping not remembering to return the items and possibly getting charged for them. I know hotels normally do this, as do other timeshares I have used, never looked into the find print for DVC however.
That is exactly what I was worried about.

StarWarsGirl

Maybe they will fit under the bed?
Most of the DVC Beds Have lots of Space under them, not sure about BLT.
BLT's Queen bed has no storage space as it is solid underneath.

As far as getting it taken away, you can always ask. They may be able to make a note on the record that you asked. But if they don't, it really doesn't take up THAT much space.

Yes, hangers are available upon request. Dial housekeeping on your in-room phone and just tell them you want more. We do this all the time.

DVC4bestvacations

Do you travel with so much that you need that extra space? I have stayed at 3/4 of the DVC resorts in WDW (but not BLT) they always have ample closet space. I cant imagine you would require more.

reptar77

Original Poster
Do you travel with so much that you need that extra space? I have stayed at 3/4 of the DVC resorts in WDW (but not BLT) they always have ample closet space. I cant imagine you would require more.
We usually stay for 3 weeks at a time. I don't like having things everywhere. The closet is crowded and it makes it really hard to hang up clothes. I also like to put my luggage in the closet. Since the safe is in the closet with everything else it makes it hard.

tare

We usually stay for 3 weeks at a time. I don't like having things everywhere. The closet is crowded and it makes it really hard to hang up clothes. I also like to put my luggage in the closet. Since the safe is in the closet with everything else it makes it hard.
Those items do take up alot of room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom