Have you worked for Disney

timoteo

Original Poster
I was hoping to chat with others who have worked for Disney. I had the opportunity to work for Facilities Asset Management at WDW as a interior design consultant. I was hoping to speak to people who know what it is like to work there.

Maria

I worked at Epcot as a Fellowship Ambassador for Mexico from sept. 98 to dec.99. Had the best year of my life! :)

jay_london

In a dream I worked for Disney. I was hired by Roy Disney to take out Eisner and restore the magic to Disney. I naturally did the task asked and became a super hero in my own life time.

jay

NowInc

hey hey...Eisner is not the one to kill....I say go for Pressler!! If it wasn't for Eisner...Disney (as a company) wouldn't be HALF of what they are today...but Pressler is the one responcible for the parks....he has no buisness being there....

jay_london

Originally posted by NowInc
hey hey...Eisner is not the one to kill....I say go for Pressler!! If it wasn't for Eisner...Disney (as a company) wouldn't be HALF of what they are today...but Pressler is the one responcible for the parks....he has no buisness being there....

You don't think Pressler works by himself do you-lol he is an animatronic run from the control centre under Eisners office. Look more closely next time you see him;)

jay

Maria

RETRO WEEK 2004

Time to bring back an old thread!

Not to debate about Eisner, but to see who else has worked for Disney at some time!

Enjoy! ;)

xfkirsten

I did! I was in merchandise at Pirates/Adventureland/Glow at MK in 02, and in 03 transfered into Entertainment (statused at MK).

Unfortunately, I had to go back to the left coast... but am heavily considering auditioning at DL!

-Kirsten

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I did... and I will never return, short of my staging a violent takeover

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom