Have you tried....?

fltink

Original Poster
Hi, Fellow DCL Fans!

I know we are always sharing tips for new cruisers, but I thought it might be fun to share tips for experienced cruisers too! So, lay it on me....

What is your coolest experience? Best menu item? Best kept secret? (We promise not to tell!) Thing that a DCL fan has just GOT to try?

fltink

Original Poster
I'll start out with a few of mine...

One of my "must do's" is pretty common, but not something that everyone makes time for. Lunch in the dining room. The menus are usually fun and unique, and it's a nice relaxing alternative to the buffet or counter service.

Best kept secret? Hands down, the Frangipani Scalp treatment in the spa. Low cost, super relaxing, amazing for hair! Not advertised anywhere.

Lunamis

We really enjoyed having a pot of tea and some pastries at Vista Cafe. Yes, you have to pay for the pot of tea but they have some interesting choices. The pastries are complimentary.

If you get a seat near the railing, overlooking the atrium, you might get to see one of the character meet and greets! It was so cute to watch the kids exited to meet the fab 5 in their cruise outfits.

Zortek

Do they have that pot of tea and pastries on the Magic? That would be something I would definitely try on our next cruise.

Lunamis

^ Does not look like the Magic has a cafe in their atrium.

This was a quick glance though, some who has been on the Magic may know better!

We went to Vista Cafe on the Dream and I assume they have something similar on the Fantasy.

I'll start out with a few of mine...

One of my "must do's" is pretty common, but not something that everyone makes time for. Lunch in the dining room. The menus are usually fun and unique, and it's a nice relaxing alternative to the buffet or counter service.

Best kept secret? Hands down, the Frangipani Scalp treatment in the spa. Low cost, super relaxing, amazing for hair! Not advertised anywhere.

What is this scalp treatment all about?!...cost?..me and the wife signed up for the rainforest shower access. Thnx. DR

fltink

Original Poster
So they offer it in the hair salon. It's called the Frangipani Scalp Treatment. Last time I had it it was about $30. They massage your head and shoulders for about 30 minutes, and apply an amazing, awesome smelling monoi oil to your hair, which does wonders for shine, moisture and general hair health.

So they offer it in the hair salon. It's called the Frangipani Scalp Treatment. Last time I had it it was about $30. They massage your head and shoulders for about 30 minutes, and apply an amazing, awesome smelling monoi oil to your hair, which does wonders for shine, moisture and general hair health.
That's sounds killer and reasonably priced!--thnx so much

Bolna

This does sound amazing, will try it on my next cruise!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom