Have You Ever Been "That Guy" at Laugh Floor

Joseph360

Original Poster
One time at WDW we had gone to Laugh Floor and the Characters started picking on my Dad. It went on for the whole Show! My Dad didn't even know what they were talking about!:ROFLOL:At the end of the show a CM gave him a sticker that said, "I was that Guy". Just Wondering if any of you have ever been " That Guy" at Laugh Floor. It is the Funniest thing EVER!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Jerriko

My wife's dad was the last time they were there..."If my face goes up there one more time..." was his quote after the second time his face was up on the screen. My wife couldn't stop laughing....he had no clue .

Chris

Disney_Belle

I went once to Laugh Floor, and i was in tears - it doesn't take much to make me laugh but I thought it was hilarious.

I hope next year when we go with the family (there will be 10 - 12 of us) that someone in our group will be "that guy". Hopefully my Dad lol.

And on my honeymoon, I apparently though catsup is made of cats :shrug:

Main Street USA

When I went to MVMCP last year I was "that guy." I had the Captain Jack Sparrow costume on, too. It was pretty funny! I know some people don't like that show, but the crowd sure was pleased that night.

DizneyPryncess

I was not "that guy", because I am a girl :)
But I was made to do all kinds of embarrassing things multiple times during the show. I had to do a chant, and do some kind of number predicting thing that I totally screwed up because I couldn't hear anything through all the laughter!

It was nice & embarrassing - and my fiance thought it was hysterical.

mrscricket

DizneyPryncess when was this cos tht sounded like what happened to somebody when i was there. it is really unlikly that it was same show :p

MousDad

No, but I would love to be on my upcoming trip. My boys would die.

Any idea where a good place to sit is to get picked?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom