Have we done the "Woman pees in cup at Disneyland and gets angry for getting called out" video yet?

TP2000

I had to rewatch it since I didn't catch the whole valley reference the first time. That's absolutely golden and may, in hindsight, be the best thing about this darn video. "I'm a Valley and I go where I want, I'm a Valley and I I'll say what, I want I'm a Valley yes I'm a special man," as the classic song goes...

ETA: And, yes, Tom the Manager deserves a beer or five after that incident.

Isn't it fascinating? The mind behind that type of thinking is just so... idiotic.

She thinks Disneyland, Disneyland!, doesn't see tourists from every corner of the globe every day. And that her 1 hour commute from the Valley to get there today allows her to break every rule of common courtesy and public decency. I'm a Valley Girl, Tom! I pay your salary from the Valley!

Suddenly her gig as a Speech Therapist makes a lot more sense.

mf1972

0F52E0AF-16AA-4E85-870C-569A9D0C552C.gif

brb1006

It's a beautiful story! I still remember wandering into the Marie gift shop in Tokyo Disneyland for the first time about 20 years ago and thinking "Uh? Wha?..." since we had no real reference for Marie back then. And there was this whole store selling nothing but Marie merchandise! Since then, she's grown on me immensely. And it's fun to see her in the American parks now too.
I vividly remember when Marie was beginning to gain popularity with Disney fans that even Disney itself quickly took notice (as early as 1996 or 1997) starting in the late 90s and early 2000s.

If I remember correctly, around the same period 101 Dalmatians was gaining a resurgence in popularity with the general public after the success of the 1996 live-action remake. Disney decided to turn 101 Dalmatians into its own franchise such as an animated in 1997, a few video games, second animated series in 2018. Disney quickly took notice of Marie's sudden popularity and begun making Marie merchandise in the late 1990s.

However, Marie quickly became the most popular character from The Aristocats with Disney deciding to make her the main representation of the film (replacing Thomas o'Malley and The Scat Cats who represent the film between the 1970s and early 1990). However, she's extremely popular in Japan (thanks to cats being very popular over their alongside its fondness of cuteness) and used to be exclusively found at Tokyo Disney Resort beginning in 2005.

She then started popping up at the other parks near the end of the 2000s decade. (2009/2010 for WDW, 2014/2015 for Disbeylabd Resort, and 2012 for Hong Kong and Paris). She even starred in her own manga titled "Miriya & Marie" which I also own. Don't get me started with the amount of Marie books Disney has been making for almost 20 years now!

Heck, her brothers (Toulouse and Berlioz) actually started appearing at the Disney Parks (beginning in Feburary 2013 for Paris, April 2013 for Tokyo, and 2016 for Shanghai. And the Chridymas season of 2019 for Disneyland. Both have yet to debut at Walt Disney World) due to their sisters popularity.
8473840669_7884b06bf7_b.jpg

Here's a video of the Happiness Is Here Parade from 2013 at Tokyo Disbeyland where The Aristocats finally gained representation at the parks.

And this video showing the kittens having a dance off at a Christmas Dance Party Tommorowland mid November 2019 (slip to 5:05 mar to see this)

Heck she is even the central focus for the Everybody Wants To Be A Cat segment for Mickey's Mix Magic fireworks show.

Hopefully, Duchess and Thomas o'Malley might someday become meetable for the Disbey Parks.

Also can Disney please bring back Flower from Bambi at a meetable character?
tumblr_mogovo6P0W1r2pja4o1_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, Disney tried making 2 animated projects focused on Marie. Such as a cancelled animated series called "The Aristocats: The Animated Series" (similar to 101 Dalmatians: the series from 1997) that was planned to air on Toon Disney (now Disney XD) and a cancelled sequel where Marie was the main protagonist.
latest

Hopefully idea of an Aristocats animated series might get revisited for a potentially series on Disney+.

Due to Marie's popularity with Disney and the public. The Aristocats is one of the only Disney Animated Films from the post-Walt Era that Disney still regularly gives love and representation at the parks and the company itself. Considering the current era of Disney wanting to focus more on their modern works with the exception of movies from the Renaissance Era and classic era. The Aristocats is very lucky since the Iger/Chapek era has starting ignoring Disney's animated films from their "Dark Period" (save for The Jungle Book and Winnie The Pooh) in recent years. At least Eisner cared about their past and present films.

Last edited:

Sailor310

Isn't it fascinating? The mind behind that type of thinking is just so... idiotic.

She thinks Disneyland, Disneyland!, doesn't see tourists from every corner of the globe every day. And that her 1 hour commute from the Valley to get there today allows her to break every rule of common courtesy and public decency. I'm a Valley Girl, Tom! I pay your salary from the Valley!

I said "" the other night as a joke trying to evoke a 70's surf vibe. Folks didn't get it.

Wow. The auto profanity filter blocked it. Take the word for a female dog, add "ing" to it. Drop the "g", add an apostrophe. In the 60s and 70s, it meant "cool" and wasn't profane.

Last edited:

VJ

I vividly remember when Marie was beginning to gain popularity with Disney fans that even Disney itself quickly took notice (as early as 1996 or 1997) starting in the late 90s and early 2000s.

If I remember correctly, around the same period 101 Dalmatians was gaining a resurgence in popularity with the general public after the success of the 1996 live-action remake. Disney decided to turn 101 Dalmatians into its own franchise such as an animated in 1997, a few video games, second animated series in 2018. Disney quickly took notice of Marie's sudden popularity and begun making Marie merchandise in the late 1990s.

However, Marie quickly became the most popular character from The Aristocats with Disney deciding to make her the main representation of the film (replacing Thomas o'Malley and The Scat Cats who represent the film between the 1970s and early 1990). However, she's extremely popular in Japan (thanks to cats being very popular over their alongside its fondness of cuteness) and used to be exclusively found at Tokyo Disney Resort beginning in 2005.

She then started popping up at the other parks near the end of the 2000s decade. (2009/2010 for WDW, 2014/2015 for Disbeylabd Resort, and 2012 for Hong Kong and Paris). She even starred in her own manga titled "Miriya & Marie" which I also own. Don't get me started with the amount of Marie books Disney has been making for almost 20 years now!

Heck, her brothers (Toulouse and Berlioz) actually started appearing at the Disney Parks (beginning in Feburary 2013 for Paris, April 2013 for Tokyo, and 2016 for Shanghai. And the Chridymas season of 2019 for Disneyland. Both have yet to debut at Walt Disney World) due to their sisters popularity.
8473840669_7884b06bf7_b.jpg

Here's a video of the Happiness Is Here Parade from 2013 at Tokyo Disbeyland where The Aristocats finally gained representation at the parks.

And this video showing the kittens having a dance off at a Christmas Dance Party Tommorowland mid November 2019 (slip to 5:05 mar to see this)

Heck she is even the central focus for the Everybody Wants To Be A Cat segment for Mickey's Mix Magic fireworks show.

Hopefully, Duchess and Thomas o'Malley might someday become meetable for the Disbey Parks.

Also can Disney please bring back Flower from Bambi at a meetable character?
tumblr_mogovo6P0W1r2pja4o1_1280.jpg

Meanwhile, Disney tried making 2 animated projects focused on Marie. Such as a cancelled animated series called "The Aristocats: The Animated Series" (similar to 101 Dalmatians: the series from 1997) that was planned to air on Toon Disney (now Disney XD) and a cancelled sequel where Marie was the main protagonist.
latest

Hopefully idea of an Aristocats animated series might get revisited for a potentially series on Disney+.

Due to Marie's popularity with Disney and the public. The Aristocats is one of the only Disney Animated Films from the post-Walt Era that Disney still regularly gives love and representation at the parks and the company itself. Considering the current era of Disney wanting to focus more on their modern works with the exception of movies from the Renaissance Era and classic era. The Aristocats is very lucky since the Iger/Chapek era has starting ignoring Disney's animated films from their "Dark Period" (save for The Jungle Book and Winnie The Pooh) in recent years. At least Eisner cared about their past and present films.

can you make your own thread for these posts?

el_super

So strange because I actually remember seeing Marie at Disneyland Paris, and even being completely overwhelmed at the amount of Marie merchandise representing Disneyland Paris in the EPCOT Pavilion at WDW, but almost nothing at Disneyland until recently (within the last three years or so). And even at Disneyland most of the merchandise selection just seems to be generic "Disney Cats" stuff.

www.tiktok.com/@jamielynnspregnancytest/video/7004956666361842949

Best Karen logic ever? "I went to Aulani. I paid for your paycheck, sir."
I honestly have not been to Disneyland in years due to health and money. "Back in the day" she would have been taken away extremely quickly and delt with out of view. YES this means picking up and dragging your literally out the nearest service door! I think it is the best for everyone's sake. Today we have everyone with a cell phone and what seems to be a society full of overly sensitive and or Karen's! Disney has clean bathrooms all over and only on a major holiday have I ever seen a line.

If this was a guy imagine how different everyone's reaction and opinions would be! I have zero pity on her! If you have a problem maybe a diapers or catheter should be used! Disgusting 🤢

truecoat

Now this video was hard to watch. When a novelty song came out and the only way to promote it was on a bad tv show in the 70's and 80's, it was the worst. Can you imagine if CW McCall was doing Convoy on Solid Gold with the Solid Gold dancers? Lol, CW with his cb mic to lip sync with?

No Name

There are a series of bizarre posts on this thread with heavily alt-right subtext. If wdwmagic wants to remain a welcoming community, I don’t think people like this are doing any favors.

That’s what I put as the report reason. Personally, I’m disgusted.

TP2000

Now this video was hard to watch. When a novelty song came out and the only way to promote it was on a bad tv show in the 70's and 80's, it was the worst. Can you imagine if CW McCall was doing Convoy on Solid Gold with the Solid Gold dancers? Lol, CW with his cb mic to lip sync with?

Don't even get me started! 🤣

I watched that video with mouth agape (literally) and couldn't help but thinking "Whatever happened to the Solid Gold Dancers???"

I probably don't want to know the answer to that question. None of us do, if we're smart.

What's hysterical is that Moon Zappa was only 14 here, with a slightly ahead of her time bobbed hairdo and dressed very demurely in early 80's Laura Ashley with white hose and matching white pumps. The Solid Gold Dancers, on the other hand, are their typical trampy selves with lots of spandex and short-shorts and enough Aqua Net to give all of Australia a sunburn.

My God. What a fabulous glimpse into that weird early 80's era. Disco had died, but we weren't quite sure what was going to replace it. MTV fixed that fast in hindsight, but here in '82 it's not that obvious yet.

Last edited:

TP2000

There are a series of bizarre posts on this thread with heavily alt-right subtext. If wdwmagic wants to remain a welcoming community, I don’t think people like this are doing any favors.

That’s what I put as the report reason. Personally, I’m disgusted.

Huh?

I'm lost. Can you explain it to me like I'm five?

I only had one (1) cocktail three hours ago at sundown and I'm lost too.

TP2000

How was this woman not arrested for exposing herself in public in front of children?

If a man had pulled his ***** out and peed into a cup he would have been arrested and put on the sex offender registry. Absolute double standard.

That exact thing crossed my mind too.

To get a gaggle of Security guards to show up, and to get Tom The Manager to also appear to tell you your day at Disneyland was done and you are being asked to leave, requires some serious misbehavior witnessed by at least several people. Then the person involved admits to it all, and blames her human bladder and her commute and her career choice as reasons why her unacceptable and illegal behavior should be excused. Also, she once went to Aulani.

Turn this awful Karen into a Kirk (what is the male version of a Karen?), and this scenario takes a completely different turn. And the man involved ends up in the Anaheim jail and on the California sex offenders registry for life for exposing himself at Disneyland.

So then I have to ask... Why did Disneyland Security only tell her she had to leave property? Why wasn't she arrested, or at the very least Tom The Manager was accompanied by one of the Anaheim Police Officers that are stationed on Disneyland property?

Why is there an obvious double-standard for indecent exposure and public urination behavior for women in 2021?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom