Have they replaced TV’s at Jambo House yet?

Jambo Joe

Original Poster
Stayed at Jambo House last year and they still had the smaller TV in the armoire. Felt like I was back in time. Even the moderates have the big wall-mounted TV’s now. Anyone know if they have been replaced?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Kidani has the huge tv’s at least in the living rooms of the 1 and 2 bedroom villas(not sure about the studios) in the living room since last year (we were there in Dec 2017 and just got back yesterday again and they were changed all in 2017), but then a bit smaller one in the bedrooms still. Can’t speak for Jambo House. ;)

Last edited:

PrincessNelly_NJ

Kidani has the huge tv’s at least in the living rooms of the 1 and 2 bedroom villas(not sure about the studios) in the living room since last year (we were there in Dec 2017 and just got back yesterday again and they were changed all in 2017), but then a bit smaller one in the bedrooms still. Can’t speak for Jambo House. ;)
Actually when we stayed at Kidani in 2016, they had the large TVs. Jambo is just a slow poke! ;)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Actually when we stayed at Kidani in 2016, they had the large TVs. Jambo is just a slow poke! ;)
2016 is the year our home flooded and many other issues prior to the flood in August lol...so had skipped WDW and took a smaller vacation, so that makes sense it was in 2016. We were there years prior to that and then 2017 and 2018. ;)

note2001

Need to clarify here: are we asking about the hotel rooms, or DVC rooms? Jambo has both.

Kidani and Jambo DVC rooms have both been upgraded to the larger sets. Even the studios, although they are not as large as the 1 & 2 br living area sets.

No clue what's going on with Jambo's hotel rooms though.

Maeryk

Every time I walk into those rooms, I always say to myself..."nice TV"

....I never turn it on the whole week.

We have kids. We end up watching the Duffy story every night at the quarter hours, for several hours.. or did. Now they are old enough, that's not happening again.

MinnieWaffles

Jambo House's DVC rooms televisions as somebody above said, are nice and big! Made up for the incredibly uncomfortable sofa bed. A little disappointing to move onto OKW with the smaller TVs ;)

note2001

Jambo House's DVC rooms televisions as somebody above said, are nice and big! Made up for the incredibly uncomfortable sofa bed. A little disappointing to move onto OKW with the smaller TVs ;)
Oh. Good. Lord. Do we still have those awful sofa beds in the studios? This means I'm staying on it this time around as my daughter has back issues.

MinnieWaffles

Oh. Good. Lord. Do we still have those awful sofa beds in the studios? This means I'm staying on it this time around as my daughter has back issues.

We were in a value 1 bed so maybe. I could feel the joins where the two bits of foam mattress connected and it was so thin, woke up every hour.

OKW refurbished room don't have the large TV's?

We were in a unrefurbished room in building 17, would have liked a refurbed room though!

sfbntpc

I know the DVC rooms on the 5th and 6th floor have the big TV’s. They are so big (which I love), but very bright too and they disabled the menus that allow you to adjust the brightness.

note2001

I know the DVC rooms on the 5th and 6th floor have the big TV’s. They are so big (which I love), but very bright too and they disabled the menus that allow you to adjust the brightness.
That's a problem.

We were in a value 1 bed so maybe. I could feel the joins where the two bits of foam mattress connected and it was so thin, woke up every hour.
We'll be in studios this upcoming trip, split stay between club level and value. Holding out hope that some of those eggcrate toppers are in the housekeeping storage room.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom