Haunted Mansion Question???

TiggersPooh

Original Poster
I was just wondering how much of the ride is actually in the "mansion"? Is most of it in a warehouse or something??? Thanks

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by TiggersPooh
I was just wondering how much of the ride is actually in the "mansion"? Is most of it in a warehouse or something??? Thanks

I think the mansion itself only houses the queue and loading areas. I've walked the perimeter of the ride building and it's HUGE

Tom Morrow

Here is a direct link to that:

http://www.doombuggies.com/tour_facade2.htm

There is a photo at the bottom showing the mansion size to the "show building" size, and a diagram of the mansion layout.

In the Haunted Mansion queue, outside, if you look to the right of the manrion really closely, you can see the show building.

tour_facade_aerial.jpg

ToTBellHop

you can tell when you leave the mansion. It occurs after you leave the Stretching Room. You are walking and the floor is solid and then suddenly you notice you are walking on an elevated, wooden platform and it sounds like you are walking on a deck. That's when you enter the ride building. By the way, it's "cadaverous pallor", not "cadaverous parlor" :)

tmp

Pirates of the Carribbean ride is also in a "warehouse." When you take the Keys to the Kingdom tour and you go back to the parade floats you can see Pirates on your left hand side. That is the same type of building the Haunted Mansion takes place in.

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Originally posted by happy snapper

Its huge and in my opinion its pants. So infact its a huge pair of pants!!.

Oh Oh its that same word means different thing time again.

Can you tell all of us Non-English what pants means?

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

No that actually takes place in the mountain...hence the reason you keep going in and out of it.

No, there actually is a smaller warehouse part behind Splash Mountain. Most of the indoor scenes take place in it.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Tom Morrow

No, there actually is a smaller warehouse part behind Splash Mountain. Most of the indoor scenes take place in it.

Yeah I was just thinking about that again...Then I realized there had to be something because that mountain isn't all that huge. But most of it has to take place in the mountain. The laughing place (after small drop) definately does, then the how do you do part has to take place a lot there to...and Zip a dee doo dah does. So most must be in the actual mountain.

Al

Originally posted by Sansaarai

Can you tell all of us Non-English what pants means?

lol :lol:

if somethings "pants" then it just means "rubbish", oh hold on................................

pants = not good/boring/etc etc etc

im sure someone else can give you a better explanation!

the best one i can think of is pants = rubbish (but do you have "rubbish" in the usa??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom