Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

Darkbeer1

if you even think of touching Haunted Mansion, you're dead to me. seriously, Disney would have to be smoking something to get rid of one of their most popular, well know, mots loved attractions.

Look, Disney has to place Marvel somewhere inside Disneyland Park, and this is the perfect opportunity.

Classics like Adventure thru Inner Space, Carousel of Tomorrow, People Mover and the Wizard of Bras can be removed, then any older, out of date attraction is on the chopping block. The Haunted Mansion has old, outdated effects...

The new Groot attraction can use virtual reality headsets, which would save a lot on Maintenance, and could speed up the queue.

And during the Holidays, they could bring back Haunted Mansion Holiday just by changing the digital loop on the headsets.

Plus just think of all the merchandising opportunities to buy limited edition AP stuff.

mickEblu

Look, Disney has to place Marvel somewhere inside Disneyland Park, and this is the perfect opportunity.

Classics like Adventure thru Inner Space, Carousel of Tomorrow, People Mover and the Wizard of Bras can be removed, then any older, out of date attraction is on the chopping block. The Haunted Mansion has old, outdated effects...

The new Groot attraction can use virtual reality headsets, which would save a lot on Maintenance, and could speed up the queue.

And during the Holidays, they could bring back Haunted Mansion Holiday just by changing the digital loop on the headsets.

Plus just think of all the merchandising opportunities to buy limited edition AP stuff.

I’m in. Disneyland is NOT a museum.

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No

I’m in. Disneyland is NOT a museum.

These are two amazing members of the community who understand that Disneyland needs more high quality experiences with the likes of Marvel, Star Wars, and the highly praised Pixar Pier. Disneyland NEEDS Baby Groot's House of Fun.

Sharon&Susan

Photo taken near the showbuilding of PoTC.
CDFDD5EC-52F0-4972-9E56-A057AF17F45D.jpeg

No not really

DrAlice

I think they should get rid of small world to make a Frozen Boat ride!

Yes but only if they use just one song from the movie. I want to be trapped comfortable on a boat for 12-15 minutes with ONLY "Let it Go" playing on repeat.

Hmm... Upon reflection, I suppose they could mix it up a bit. Perhaps start with the classic version of the song from the movie and then insert remixes like the one from the new Mickey's Mix Magic show.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Not sure what this thread is about BUT the fix for Stitch is "simple".
Stitch has a Glitch storyline, Chili Burp replaced with pleasant scent (Peanuts), Exit to a Meet and Greet.
Thank you, Next!

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I honestly support this idea. Good sized footprint, fits the land better, and replacing a ride I doubt I'd ride with a ride I would ride is a plus in my eyes.

Just imagine getting stuck on the ride with "Let it go" blaring over the speakers in a loop....

I mean I like the song and all but I'd probably commit harakiri if I heard it on a loop while being stuck on a ride.

Professortango1

Just imagine getting stuck on the ride with "Let it go" blaring over the speakers in a loop....

I mean I like the song and all but I'd probably commit harakiri if I heard it on a loop while being stuck on a ride.

Seeing as the movie has many songs, I wouldn't expect the entire attraction to only feature one song. And I've been stuck on many a Disney ride with the music looping, its never pleasant after a minute.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom