Baby Groot's House of Fun! (Formerly - Haunted Mansion needs to go)

ObscurityPoint

I heard there was speculation that construction on the exterior of the mansion would begin soon to transform it into a Guardians of the Galaxy outreach center. Peter Quill’s mother once visited New Orleans when she was a child and in an effort to rediscover his past, the team has landed smack dab in the middle of New Orleans Square. Can’t wait for this wacky adventure to begin at the end of this summer.

mickEblu

I heard there was speculation that construction on the exterior of the mansion would begin soon to transform it into a Guardians of the Galaxy outreach center. Peter Quill’s mother once visited New Orleans when she was a child and in an effort to rediscover his past, the team has landed smack dab in the middle of New Orleans Square. Can’t wait for this wacky adventure to begin at the end of this summer.

I heard the same thing except that it was actually Chris Pratt’s mom. Yeah they decided why just stop at the character?

VJ

I have been informed that on August 9th, that Disney will officially shut down the Haunted Mansion, to transform the old, boring attraction to a new, exciting one, with the best theming ever offered at a Theme Park.

And since the front lawn won't be needed, that will be converted to more walkway space. Plus the former Hitchhiking Ghosts area will be converted to a merchandise salon.

Baby Groot will be so proud!
you missed april fool's by like 5 days, dude.. i know you're busy but c'mon ;)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
The ad I got on this page....

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom