Haunted Mansion 'eyes' wallpaper

macefamily

Original Poster
Our current dining room is American colonial with Amish made table, chairs, and buffet. The wife also has some 'crafty' things hanging up a three-shelf stand where she displays seasonal decorations.
I didn't pop the question yet, but I'm thinking about trying to do a dining room with a Haunted Mansion theme. Not completely like the ballroom (our dining room is 1/20th the size of that). But doing the walls with the wallpaper and looking for other knick-knacks that are representative of HM. Would Disney have a hold on that as their corporate property or do you think I can find it ?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Our current dining room is American colonial with Amish made table, chairs, and buffet. The wife also has some 'crafty' things hanging up a three-shelf stand where she displays seasonal decorations.
I didn't pop the question yet, but I'm thinking about trying to do a dining room with a Haunted Mansion theme. Not completely like the ballroom (our dining room is 1/20th the size of that). But doing the walls with the wallpaper and looking for other knick-knacks that are representative of HM. Would Disney have a hold on that as their corporate property or do you think I can find it ?
Try Amazon. They have quite a few items that might work for what you are looking for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom