Haunted Mansion Display

SpiffyScribbles

Original Poster
Hi, I'm new here and thought you all might apreciate this. It's a display I made for the Disney side contest a while back.
image.jpg
I tried to include as many nods to the ride as possible given my time and budget. It's hard to tell, but the master Gracey pumpkin turns into a skeleton when you turn off the lights. The floating papers contain lines from the seance scene of the atraction.
image.jpg
These playing cards are some of my favorite things I've ever made. I'm considering completing the set.
That's all :) just thought it would be fun to share.

MOXOMUMD

Hi, I'm new here and thought you all might apreciate this. It's a display I made for the Disney side contest a while back.View attachment 89614I tried to include as many nods to the ride as possible given my time and budget. It's hard to tell, but the master Gracey pumpkin turns into a skeleton when you turn off the lights. The floating papers contain lines from the seance scene of the atraction.View attachment 89615These playing cards are some of my favorite things I've ever made. I'm considering completing the set.
That's all :) just thought it would be fun to share.
Very nice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom