Has This Happened to Anyone Else?

Little Green Men

Original Poster
During extra magic hours Friday night, we went on Soarin' right before the park was about to close. After our ride, the CM asked if we wanted to ride it again, so of course we did! Does this happen very often on Soarin' or any rides? Has anyone experienced this?

rodserling27

It's never happened to me on Soarin' but it happens quite frequently on Big Thunder. Especially when I get people chanting "ONE MORE TIME!" :)

Wannabe Walt

I've done Splash a few times in a row.... I think that's it.

I've been told that if you ask the CM at the end of Haunted Mansion to let you stay on, they usually let you -- unless it's totally swamped with guests.

Thought I was gonna ride Everest a few times in a row once -- sadly let down. :(

lazyboy97o

I once got to ride Test Track three times in a row, all alone. There was nobody else on the ride. It was such a weird to experience to see this attraction that is usually so full of people without another soul on board. It had poured until about 10:00, so the park was empty and Test Track had just reopened (I was quite surprised they actually bothered so late at night and with the park so empty). I got some great shots of World Showcase without anybody else. I would have been able to get a few more rides in but it started raining again on my third cycle. Just a note, Test Track is not fun in the rain.

A couple times I have purposely ended up in the corner of Frontierland that contains Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad during SpectroMagic. On both I have had Cast Members offer to let me just cycle through so that I could watch Wishes.

Another night I got stuck in Adventureland during SpectroMagic. I ended up taking a few cruises on the World Famous Jungle Cruise when the skippers realized I was repeating the attraction (I had actually jumped on to pirates in between a couple of my cruises, but the land was very empty). They started asking me what I was up to and eventually I was just hanging out at the loading dock and getting on different cruises so that I could experience each skipper's version of the attraction. I ended up taking twelve cruises that night.

The Animation Academy at the Studios is open and little visited during Extra Magic Hours. One day I had decided to do all of the shows (except Playhouse Disney) and little things that I had skipped on previous visits. I wandered into the Animation building and then the Animation Academy. It must have been awhile since the classes had been somewhat well attended (about half full) as the Cast Member teaching us invited everybody to just sit and stay. A few of us ended up just spending our Extra Magic Hours in their learning to draw various characters and talking with the Cast Members in between classes.

Dj Corona

My family and I, especially on Splash, used to always get the "OK to stay on offer" during EMH's and sometimes MNSSHP parties if it was late enough, but the past two years or so, even when there's absolutely no line, have gotten the "Please exit to your left" treatment, and have had to go all the way around to get back on.....Kind of a head-scratcher.

828tnt

I once got to ride Test Track three times in a row, all alone. There was nobody else on the ride. It was such a weird to experience to see this attraction that is usually so full of people without another soul on board. It had poured until about 10:00, so the park was empty and Test Track had just reopened (I was quite surprised they actually bothered so late at night and with the park so empty). I got some great shots of World Showcase without anybody else. I would have been able to get a few more rides in but it started raining again on my third cycle. Just a note, Test Track is not fun in the rain.

A couple times I have purposely ended up in the corner of Frontierland that contains Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad during SpectroMagic. On both I have had Cast Members offer to let me just cycle through so that I could watch Wishes.

Another night I got stuck in Adventureland during SpectroMagic. I ended up taking a few cruises on the World Famous Jungle Cruise when the skippers realized I was repeating the attraction (I had actually jumped on to pirates in between a couple of my cruises, but the land was very empty). They started asking me what I was up to and eventually I was just hanging out at the loading dock and getting on different cruises so that I could experience each skipper's version of the attraction. I ended up taking twelve cruises that night.

The Animation Academy at the Studios is open and little visited during Extra Magic Hours. One day I had decided to do all of the shows (except Playhouse Disney) and little things that I had skipped on previous visits. I wandered into the Animation building and then the Animation Academy. It must have been awhile since the classes had been somewhat well attended (about half full) as the Cast Member teaching us invited everybody to just sit and stay. A few of us ended up just spending our Extra Magic Hours in their learning to draw various characters and talking with the Cast Members in between classes.

honestly sounds like some of the best times to be at disney.

me and my youngest had the pleasure of btmrr on an emh night. we did it about 4 times before "the clock struck midnight". it was a "guys" trip too, so it was really extra cool!

oh, and there may be little better than wishes during a ride on btmrr or splash!

828tnt

honestly sounds like some of the best times to be at disney.

me and my youngest had the pleasure of btmrr on an emh night. we did it about 4 times before "the clock struck midnight". it was a "guys" trip too, so it was really extra cool!

oh, and there may be little better than wishes during a ride on btmrr or splash!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom