Has it gotten any easier to get a GotG Cosmic Rewind VQ?

NickMaio

This past Oct it was very hard.
3 weeks we got in once for the 1pm BG.

Didn't get to ride it though our boys needed to go home.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The second one is at 1pm. And that is often still available after park hoppers arrive at the park.

Ah yes I had the second time messed up because I was thinking about PH entry time.
Thanks for the reply. Fingers crossed I'll be able to get it next week. We were unable to do Ratatouille last year because we were hopping to EPCOT and VQ was gone before 2pm.
We also have an EPCOT morning this time so should help with GotG.

Andrew25

We can all breathe easier now. Last week I showed up at 4 PM and was able to receive one. Really depends on how busy the park is, but you can EASILY, as long as you are on the app ready to go on the drop time, you will receive one. (unless you have really bad luck and attend on a day the ride is having tech problems, which is rare)

DCLcruiser

Very easy last week. 6:58 AM, select your party. That loads a screen with a refresh button. Keep pressing it as the clock goes from 6:59 to 7. Then it lets you in, accept what it says (I didn’t even read it) and you should get a group.

We were Boarding Group 8.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
IMHO its a ride that brings a smile to my wife and my face just thinking about it. We're completely over Rise of the Resistance and Smugglers Run., in fact besides drinks with alcohol (not in Oga's thats a one and done) it holds little attraction for us.

nickys

Premium Member
That is 100% a con.
For you perhaps.

For others not so much because:
- they wake early
- they’re used to getting up early for work
- their kids wake early anyway
- guests from Europe still adjusting to the time difference in the first few days of their stay
etc

And I’m in the “like to take it easy in the mornings” camp but tend to wake early anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom