Has CTE/Dinosaur been "toned down"???

Kevin Page

Original Poster
The last time I rode it was in Dec 1999 and it was still CTE. Even before that people said they had toned things down, but it seemed to be a load of BS.

But since the name change has anything about the ride changed? Loudness of the dinos? Speed of the ride? Lighting?

Kevin Page

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Kevin Page
The last time I rode it was in Dec 1999 and it was still CTE. Even before that people said they had toned things down, but it seemed to be a load of BS.

But since the name change has anything about the ride changed? Loudness of the dinos? Speed of the ride? Lighting?

Kevin Page

Hey Kevin! The only changes I noticed on Dinosaur where in the scene where he goes left, right, left. Its not as jerky as it was before. The dinosaurs that pop out and scare you. Didnt seem to phase me much. Maybe they bring the dinos out aliitle earlier then they should. So the kids wont get to frighten. But there is a rumor floating around that the ride will go back to its old self again once dinorama opens up. Hope that helps. :)

Al

Hey Kevin! The only changes I noticed on Dinosaur where in the scene where he goes left, right, left. Its not as jerky as it was before. The dinosaurs that pop out and scare you. Didnt seem to phase me much. Maybe they bring the dinos out aliitle earlier then they should. So the kids wont get to frighten. But there is a rumor floating around that the ride will go back to its old self again once dinorama opens up. Hope that helps.

I hope so, i think that when dinorama opens, there will be something for younger kids, becuase there was nothing for kids (coaster wise), they had to tone down dinosaur, so the kiddies can go on, but now that there will be something for the kiddies, they should speed things up again!:D

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
You are correct. Rumors are curculating that when DINO-RAMA opens, they may change DINOSAUR back to the old Countdown to Extinction format. Don't know if they will chnage the name back or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom