Has anyone used this or something similar as a hands free park bag option? Do you recommend?

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
1627104560436.png

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

I have something similar. Mine hooks with a clip in the back like a traditional waist pack - but it's a lay-flat design like this one, meant for runners. I find it's geat when I just need my phone and a couple credit cards, although with the phone inside, it can interfere with bend-at-the-waist movements like sitting down on transportation or in ride vehicles, and tends to need to be shifted around to accommodate lap bar restraints. I still use it, but less often than my other, bulkier waist pack that holds a little more and can also be worn cross-body when needed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I have something similar. Mine hooks with a clip in the back like a traditional waist pack - but it's a lay-flat design like this one, meant for runners. I find it's geat when I just need my phone and a couple credit cards, although with the phone inside, it can interfere with bend-at-the-waist movements like sitting down on transportation or in ride vehicles, and tends to need to be shifted around to accommodate lap bar restraints. I still use it, but less often than my other, bulkier waist pack that holds a little more and can also be worn cross-body when needed.

I wanted to post a link to this exact one so people could see the details but apparently I'm not allowed...
Its called Stashbandz.
It has 4 pockets 2 on front and 2 on back with 1 being a zipper pocket.
(Just to give you a better idea of this one in particular).
I originally wanted to use a more traditional belt bag but its definitely a bit bulky and weighs me down when not much is in it.
I initially thought this would be a good alternative because everything would be more evenly distributed.
But yes I do wonder how well I'll be able to sit down lol.
I also wonder how it will feel to have my phone pressed against my stomach on one side, my wallet on the other, my ponchos in another section, and my travel brush/lip balm etc in the other.
Like am I gonna feel my stuff poking me lol.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom