Has anyone sailed on Norwegian with kids?

21stamps

Original Poster
Specifically, has anyone seen the shows?

I had reserved- Burn the Floor. Million Dollar Quartet. Cirque Dreams and Steam.

I cancelled Burn the Floor last night.. I had just noticed a fine print on NCL's website that said "PG-13". Anyone know why it has this rating?

nerdboyrockstar

The dancing can be a little sensual? I don't remember anything remotely inappropriate about the show. If you'd let your kid watch Dancing with the Stars, I would imagine they can watch that too.

21stamps

Original Poster
The dancing can be a little sensual? I don't remember anything remotely inappropriate about the show. If you'd let your kid watch Dancing with the Stars, I would imagine they can watch that too.

Thank you. We listen to Latin music regularly, and I have taught my kiddo both Bachata and Meringue..he hasn't been too successful with the dances, but enjoys watching them.

I think he would love the show, but if it's over sexual scenes then we'd skip. Did you see many children in the audience? My child is 7.

nerdboyrockstar

Thank you. We listen to Latin music regularly, and I have taught my kiddo both Bachata and Meringue..he hasn't been too successful with the dances, but enjoys watching them.

I think he would love the show, but if it's over sexual scenes then we'd skip. Did you see many children in the audience? My child is 7.

Yeah, there was a fair amount of children watching the shows. Ballroom dancing can get steamy but, at the end of the day, it's just dancing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom