Has anyone purchased tickets for the Princess and Pirate Party??

sittle

Original Poster
Well, has anyone bought the tickets for the Princess and Pirate Party (PPP)??

I was just wondering if anyone knew about the availability of tickets, we are going down during two of the parties (YES!!! DW!) and we are thinking it might be worth getting the tickets just for the Extra-Magic-Hour like possibility of having all the great rides open, and with any luck, most of the kiddies will want to head home before ten, leaving lots of room on all the great rides for us Disneyholic 20somethings.

I know there is lots of speculation on what will be open, has anyone heard about a hard list being drawn up?

Does anyone know how hot these tickets are? (We didn't think it'd be too nuts cause it's kinda in a off season)

Anyone?

Nemo14

I was just wondering if anyone knew about the availability of tickets, we are going down during two of the parties (YES!!! DW!) and we are thinking it might be worth getting the tickets just for the Extra-Magic-Hour like possibility of having all the great rides open, and with any luck, most of the kiddies will want to head home before ten, leaving lots of room on all the great rides for us Disneyholic 20somethings.

I know there is lots of speculation on what will be open, has anyone heard about a hard list being drawn up?

Does anyone know how hot these tickets are? (We didn't think it'd be too nuts cause it's kinda in a off season)

Anyone?
We've bought 10 for the Feb 23rd party, largely for the same reasons. we plan to stay 'til closing!

sittle

Original Poster
We will just miss you, most likely!

Heya Nemo, we just will miss you, we fly in on the 25th!

Anyway, did you happen to ask about availability? Did they tell you what rides are available?? Details man, details!!

Please spill!!

MissM

I admit I'm curious how this event will turn out. On paper, it almost sounds like it's geared much more specifically to little kids. I guess it's a wait-and-see for me. I enjoy MNSSHP greatly and that definitely seems to be targeted towards small kids and yet, I had a great time.

I suppose I'm just hesitant personally to see whether or not there's enough at the event to warrant a special ticket price for it. (As I'm an AP holder so my normal days are "free.")

I do look forward to reports though.
-m

Ella's Mommy

I just bought our tickets for the 22nd of Jan on the 8th and it doesnt seem like its a big seller. We specifically bought them so we could stay later in the park as that is our last day in Dis and I like to end all trips at MK with dinner at Liberty Tree. When we did this for MVMCP last year it was the best. I walked on HM, SM, POTC. I assume this will be the same if not better because it is an off season.

New2WDW

I believe they are closing POTC and Fantasyland rides during those special parties.

...........:lol: Sorry, just bored!

tevange365

Like nemo we got our tickets for Feb 23rd figuring they would go fast considering its a big week (Presidents week)
But I made a breakfast reservation for that morning and they were asking me if I were interseted in the Princess and Pirates Party and that was just this past tuesday

PKD

Anyone?

The tickets are NOT VERY hot at all. You would have no problem buying for any night you want to attend.

sittle

Original Poster
Thanks DizzneyPrincess!!! Can you report your night when you return or PM me with a list of the rides that were open. We just don't want to get the shaft on this one.

I'd feel much better knowing which rides would be open for sure. But i guess that's just not possible.

$40 bucks is $40 bucks. Heck that's a nice dinner and a good drink at O'Hana's!!

raremerebear

We bought 3 tickets for Feb 1st, and were still able to make reservations at the Crystal Palace. But, there was nothing available at Liberty Tree or Crystal Palace past 5:00 so I'm not sure if this will be a busy night. Hopefully with the early dinner out of the way, MK will be all ours while everyone else is chowing down :)

sittle

Original Poster
I can most certainly do that. I know what you mean. I hope its worth the $40 a person x 15 people that we just spent.

OMG..... are you serious!! Wow, that's a lot of people.

But yeah, i'd love to know which rides were open. It will most likely be my wife and I, maybe her little (18) sister.

I don't want to get there and find out it's totally the 12yo scene and only the kiddie rides are open. I also don't want to wait until I am there and it turns out it's really awesome and it's also sold out...

I don't know why I worry, I love everything about the parks, I guess just being there would be pretty awesome!! I might even dress up like a "cotton picking pirate"!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom