Has anyone gone to Chef Mickeys breakfast without kids?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Im thinking of doing Chef Mickeys for the first time on my next Disney World vacation. Our party would be 4 adults though.. but we are disney freaks.. hmm.

Anyone go there before with just adults?

lakeane

We did. We went with 9 adults and had a blast. Characters came to the table and I have some great pictures of us with the characters. Would recommend it highly.

:)

shadsdad

Have been there several times with only adults and had a great time. The last time we had a mixed group of 11, Minnies bloomers fell down to her ankles while she was at our table. She kept trying to get one of the adult females to help her but they couldn't understand what she was trying to say. she finaly relized the problem and she helped pull them up so she could go back stage.:hammer:

Photo Mickey

Without kids? , You must be kidding don't your realize ---- were all kids!
Enjoy Chef Mickeys it's wonderful even when your a kid on the inside- :king:

FBullock

Went last May with my wife & her twin sister on their 50th Birthday. Had a ball & the ladies are still talking about how much fun they had.

Like somebody said, we're all Kids (some of us have just wrinkled the uniform) Go for it & have a ball, I did.

Nansafan

The only time I've been to Chef Mickey's was when I went with a group aged 45, 42, 26, 24. A great time was had by all. We didn't even have a PS, it was early around 7:30 and we walked up and they were able to seat us. It was June of 2004 too.

angelfaerie52

I went with just my mother and it was great! Yeah, it got a little noisey, but the characters still spend just as much time at your table as you like. I also think Chef Mickey's has the best buffet options, so if you want to do one, I'd go there!

Teenchy

If you love Disney you will love it.

I took my Parents (Early 70's) 2 years ago to the Crystal Palace for dinner (4 adults total) with Pooh and Friends and my Mom still talks about it to this day.

Watching two little girls at the table next to us hugging Pooh and Tigger saying over and over again I Love You, I Love You...whats better than that!

Senderella

CM's is awesome. We went with 3 adults last May and have I believe 2 ADR's for this Feb. The characters spent a lot of time with us and the food is AWESOME!!!

momrek06

Absolutely Go Go Go To Chef Mickey's

:xmas: We went and took my parents (70) and DH and I (45) and my DS's 20, 18 and we loved it. There were sooo many characters and they come to your table quite often. First they take a GROUP photo of your entire party. That is awesome. Then while it is a BUFFET style meal, do not worry while you are up getting food you will miss a character, because they will come by your table many many times. And they allowed us to take THEIR picture every time they came by. My mom and Mickey have the same Bday, so my mom (70) loves him so much. SO GO FOR IT!! But I would make ressies as soon as you can. It gets full QUICK. momrek06:xmas:

The_CEO

ssidiouss@mac.c said:
Im thinking of doing Chef Mickeys for the first time on my next Disney World vacation. Our party would be 4 adults though.. but we are disney freaks.. hmm.

Anyone go there before with just adults?
Yes and it's a waste of money with or without, the food selection is terrible. I'd prefer a hospital cafeteria..

nibblesandbits

I went to Chef Mickey's this past May, but not for breakfast, for dinner instead. It was a great experience, the food was decent, although, truthfully you don't go to a place like that for outstanding food.

Would I go back there? Yes. Do I have a soft spot for the place? Yes, as it's where I got engaged...but that's besides the point as it's still a very nice restaurant.

Scooter

My wife and I went to Chef Mickeys w/o kids and had a MISERABLE time.

We thought it was a simple meet and greet like at Crystal Palace where the characters come to your table for a photo opp and then move on.

Boy were WE wrong....some parents let their kids run all over the place and must have thought that the wait staff were baby sitters.

Then every half hour they played some loud music and everyone was supposed to wave their napkins and do a singalong.
It was VERY loud

My poor wife and I just wanted to sit and have a peaceful breakfast meal and have a quiet photo opportunity with the characters but that was definitely not the case.

We eat breakfast next door at the Concourse Steakhouse now.

I'm not putting the place down mind you...we just aren't real audiance participation kind of people and we didn't know what was coming and weren't real thrilled with the experiance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom