• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Has anyone ever stayed at the Silver Lake Resort?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Thanks for the link, Steve! DF's parents can get us 7 days at Silver Lake for only $125 through their time share. I'm not really a big fan of staying off site though, especially for my Honeymoon. If for some reason WL falls through, I'm going to keep your link handy. :D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Thanks for the link, Steve! DF's parents can get us 7 days at Silver Lake for only $125 through their time share. I'm not really a big fan of staying off site though, especially for my Honeymoon. If for some reason WL falls through, I'm going to keep your link handy. :D

The Gaylord Palms truly is top notch, and it would be more than worthy of a Honeymoon. Such a neat place to walk around, awesome restaurants, and great features like an adults only pool and hot-tub.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The Gaylord Palms truly is top notch, and it would be more than worthy of a Honeymoon. Such a neat place to walk around, awesome restaurants, and great features like an adults only pool and hot-tub.
I stayed there for a convention and it is an awesome resort. The atrium alone is almost worth a stay there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom