• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Has anyone ever gotten a lifetime pass?

DisneyInMyVeins

New Member
Original Poster
I was just wondering, has anyone ever won something or touched somebody important's heart so much, that they got a lifetime pass to Disney World? I never heard of anything, so I'm not even sure they do that. Have you heard of anything?
 

Android-XS

Member
If am not mistaken, Walt's grandchildren recieved lifetime passes to Disneyland...but I could be wrong?

Added: I also beleve the 1st public person (after Roy) to buy a ticket to Disneyland recieved a lifetime pass to.
 

Moustronaut

New Member
The x100 millionth guest at WDW usually receives a lifetime pass to the Walt Disney World theme parks. Well it happened for the whole family of the 600 millionth guest in 1998 so I'm assuming that every 100millionth guest gets one. That's the only one I ever remember reading about.
 

Captain Hank

Well-Known Member
Actually, I believe they used to sell them, back when WDW was really still establishing itself. What I'd give for one now...

They also tend to give out lifetime passes to significant people: the first two kids who entered Disneyland, the first child born in Disneyland, and probably the millionth guest, the 10 millionth guest, etc. I'd imagine all former C.E.O.'s and other executives also have them.
 

PBarton

Active Member
Do they include admission to Disney's Waterparks, Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest or any parks built after 1st May 1998??

LOL :hammer:
 

Moustronaut

New Member
PBarton said:
Do they include admission to Disney's Waterparks, Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest or any parks built after 1st May 1998??

LOL :hammer:
Well they are on track to have the billionth guest sometime around 2010. You can ask the winner then. Or plan your trip now in hopes it will be you!
 

Since1976

Well-Known Member
Captain Hank said:
...the first child born in Disneyland...

Are there any statistics on how many children have been born on Disney park property?

You'd think that Disney would give lifetime passes to anyone born in the parks (those kids are practically Disney citizens! :lol: ), but that might encourage pregnant mothers to take unnecessary risks and just hang around the parks waiting for the big day...
 

Android-XS

Member
cuteazabutton74 said:
hey I am due in Dec. Maybe I should go take my yearly MVMCP after all and see if I give birth at the MK. LOL

Cary

Try to have him/her in the Haunted Mansion, they are probably most prepared to deal w/ that sort of thing.</ST1:p I hear wet seats are a common occurrence in there.. :lookaroun


Oh yeah....Congrats!! :wave:
 

jrobinson424

New Member
I have done nothing but praise WDW and have spent tons of money there. But I have to tell you that a CM royaly ****ed me off this past April and I almost asked for lifelong passes. I took the matter to the head of human resources(forget the name) and let him know just how mad I was with what happened. It was during the Fantasmic show and this girl totaly discriminated against my family and me. We were in the standing room only area, which was fine with us. I have a 2 and 4 year old. They could not see the show standing. We had no problem holding them. Well after the show started, the girl allowed her "friends" to walk up and stand behind the persons in wheelchairs. These kids were at least 13. I figure well, if it is ok for them to do it, then it would be ok for us to do it. So we walk up and stand and she flys all over us saying "You people can't stand here!" I asked what about those people and she told me "Well it is just like that sometimes" I got ****ed and we walked back to standing area. I looked back over at the other group and she was talking to them and pointing at us. They just looked at us and kinda laughed. If I would have known the age of these jerk offs and if they were 18, I would have stomped their teeth out. Anyway, we got madder about the situation and left all together. I informed the HR guy that in the past 3 years, we have spent a total of $14,000 at WDW. I also let him know that I would take my business elsewhere because we were really offended by this girls actions. I almost asked for the life long passes, and we felt like we at least deserved something for our ordeal. But I didn't. I am no better than anyone else to get such special treatment because we were screwed. I do know that there is such a thing and maybe, just maybe, we could have gotten them if we persued the issue but it isn't right or fair.
 

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Since1976 said:
Are there any statistics on how many children have been born on Disney park property?
From what I have heard this is actually a problem that Disney has. Some women will actually show up, sometimes even in labor, with the hopes of their child being born at Disney. Never seen it in person but it does not sound that far from the realm of possibility.
 

WDWCP

New Member
Master Yoda said:
From what I have heard this is actually a problem that Disney has. Some women will actually show up, sometimes even in labor, with the hopes of their child being born at Disney. Never seen it in person but it does not sound that far from the realm of possibility.

Any woman that does that on purpose should be tried for child endangerment!
 

JimboJones123

Well-Known Member
jrobinson424 said:
I have done nothing but praise WDW and have spent tons of money there. But I have to tell you that a CM royaly ****ed me off this past April and I almost asked for lifelong passes. I took the matter to the head of human resources(forget the name) and let him know just how mad I was with what happened. It was during the Fantasmic show and this girl totaly discriminated against my family and me. We were in the standing room only area, which was fine with us. I have a 2 and 4 year old. They could not see the show standing. We had no problem holding them. Well after the show started, the girl allowed her "friends" to walk up and stand behind the persons in wheelchairs. These kids were at least 13. I figure well, if it is ok for them to do it, then it would be ok for us to do it. So we walk up and stand and she flys all over us saying "You people can't stand here!" I asked what about those people and she told me "Well it is just like that sometimes" I got ****ed and we walked back to standing area. I looked back over at the other group and she was talking to them and pointing at us. They just looked at us and kinda laughed. If I would have known the age of these jerk offs and if they were 18, I would have stomped their teeth out. Anyway, we got madder about the situation and left all together. I informed the HR guy that in the past 3 years, we have spent a total of $14,000 at WDW. I also let him know that I would take my business elsewhere because we were really offended by this girls actions. I almost asked for the life long passes, and we felt like we at least deserved something for our ordeal. But I didn't. I am no better than anyone else to get such special treatment because we were screwed. I do know that there is such a thing and maybe, just maybe, we could have gotten them if we persued the issue but it isn't right or fair.

So You want -- say you are 35 and your spouse is too -- going rates 500 or so for annual passes -- say you die at 85 -- that's $25K already for 50 years of passes. now if your kids live to 85 as well -- that's another $42.5K for 85 years of passes for them. That's "if" prices don't go up EVER. All this because you didn't get to stand a little closer to Fantasmic -- besides would Disney really wnat to give out lifelong passes to somebody that wants to kick the teeth out of fellow guests??? Yeah -- sometimes teenagers get a wee bit annoying at Disney parks -- especially when you are trying to enjoy the day with your toddlers -- but you toddlers do get in the way of the best viewing sight lines for Playhouse Disney -- so it all evens out.
 

Nemo14

Well-Known Member
Moustronaut said:
The x100 millionth guest at WDW usually receives a lifetime pass to the Walt Disney World theme parks. Well it happened for the whole family of the 600 millionth guest in 1998 so I'm assuming that every 100millionth guest gets one. That's the only one I ever remember reading about.
We were there the day that happened. Why couldn't it have been me?!!!!
 

DisneyInMyVeins

New Member
Original Poster
Yeah, the whole pregnant women thing is kinda weird...I could see if you went into labor way before your due date and you had no idea about it, but it's just wrong to try to plan on having your child in disney world....Disney needs their own little hospital or something...a maternity ward for the special Disney babies...I mean...who wouldn't want Goofy to deliver their kid?! :lookaroun
 

Yoop33

New Member
rainfully said:
So... if a place makes you so angry that you never want to visit again, why would you want lifetime passes? :confused:

Rainfully I thought you might know this but why do I think when Mark McGuier broek the homerun record they gave him a lifetime pass??? I could be way off but for some reason that rings a bell
 

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom