Has anyone else received this email promo recently?

nickys

Premium Member
We enjoyed our stay at Yacht. The Grand is my favorite (but I'm also used to it there) have stayed at Yacht twice and enjoyed both experiences very much. Storm along bay is great, and if you want a less crowded more quiet pool side retreat, the quiet pool is a nice escape. Friendly staff and you can't beat being able to walk to DHS and Epcot. Under non-covid times, access to the boardwalk is nice too.

Walk to Epcot just under 10 minutes, walk to DHS is about 20 minutes (if you're feeling ambitious). Skyliner is an inconvenient route to get to DHS, so if not walking would recommend bus.
There aren’t buses from Yc / BC / BW to DHS. Walk, boat or skyliner are the options.

How did you like your stay at Yacht? We are saying there in June Is it a long walk to Epcot?

thanks
I stay at beach club every year, and I have never received a code nor a pin. To answer pj, no, it’s a lovely walk from your hotel. It depends on where your room is located. But you will enjoys the walk. 15 min maybe from the pool. That is in the mid section between both hotels. I love both hotels so much! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom