Has Anyone Done The Pirates League Dress Up at MK

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
Hey I was just wondering if anyone has done the Pirates League Dress up at MK by the Pirates of Cab. ride. (Adult of Child). It's a new offer they have since May of this year, much like the offer at Cinderella Castle (Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique). Just wondering if it's worth it. Thanks so much. Two more days and counting the hours now. :sohappy::wave:

DisneyJoe

My 6yo (almost 7) son did it in August and loved it, swaggered all over the park that day!

We did the package for $50 and he wore a t-shirt that he had with Pirates of the Caribbean on it so it went well with the outfit.

His 18yo older brother received a free arm scar from a kind CM.

We thought it was well worth it. We did the 3 night Disney Cruise later that week, so he was able to re-use most of the outfit.

Those who did the $125 full pirate outfit looked SOOO hot in the August heat.

The room was packed at 9am on a Monday morning - I was surprised at how many people were paying for the $125 package.

TinkerChelli

Original Poster
Oh My, were there many adults doing any type of package. I was thinking just a little makeup and the bandana thingy for hubby and I.
I could not imagine what it would feel like walking around all day in a get up. The forecast says high 80's for this week and next. Thanks for the info. :sohappy::wave:

Oh My, were there many adults doing any type of package. I was thinking just a little makeup and the bandana thingy for hubby and I.
I could not imagine what it would feel like walking around all day in a get up. The forecast says high 80's for this week and next. Thanks for the info. :sohappy::wave:

I sat next to two boys on a very long bus ride back to the resort one night and they were all done up from that place. Their make-up looked amazing! Could not believe how good of a job they did. One was a dead pirate and one was just scarred.

~Amanda

TheBeatles

I did it. I expected to hate it, but loved it.

The make-up lasted all day long and looked realistic.

I'm not a little kid, but the Cast Members never broke character once during the entire time I was sitting in the chair.

The atmosphere is great, theming is over the top, and before they take you in... well lets just say it's a fun set up.

Inquire about the secret room and try to find the prop from Pirates of the Caribbean in there.

I only got the make-up, so I can't comment on costumes and I also did not pay so I cannot comment on if you get the bang for your buck.

trr1

here are the packages
Choose a Package
The Pirates League offers 3 packages - "First Mate Package," "Empress Package," and "Captain Package". All packages include a sword and sheath, earring and eye patch, tattoo, special pirate coin necklace, map case folder, and a personalized pirate oath!

FirstMate.jpg

First Mate Package at $49.95 plus tax includes:
  • Reversible Bandana​
  • Choice of Facial Effect Look: Curse Pirate, Boney Pirate,
    Black-Eye Jack, Smokey Eye, or Multi-Eye Jack​
  • Fake Teeth​
  • One (1) 5x7 picture​

Emperess.jpg

Empress Package at $49.95 plus tax includes:
  • Reversible Bandana​
  • Vibrant and Bold Makeup Makeover​
  • Face Gem​
  • Nail Polish​
  • One (1) 5x7 picture​
(Pirate Costumes for this package are available for purchase at The Pirates League)

CaptainPackage.jpg

Captain Package at $124.95 plus tax includes:
  • Choice of Pirate Costume​
  • Choice of Facial Effect Look: Curse Pirate, Boney Pirate,
    Black-Eye Jack, Smokey Eye, or Multi-Eye Jack​
  • Fake Teeth​
  • Three (3) 5x7 pictures​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom