Has anyone attended a recent Disney Junior Dance Party

WDWYankee15

Original Poster
I just learned about the Disney Junior Dance Party that supposedly takes place during Extra Magic Evening Hours at Hollywood Studios. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/hollywood-studios/disney-junior-dance-party/

Has anyone been to this lately? It is still on the Disney website, but no one has seemed to be able to confirm whether or not they have actually done this in a while.

Any information that can be shared would be great. I can't believe I have never heard of this and it would be a MUST DO for my kids if they still did it.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Yup they still do the dance party during EMH evenings in the Disney junior building. The character lineup last time I heard was: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto in one group and Jake, Leo, Quincy, and June in the other, possibly Handy Manny too. I don't know if the character line up has changed recently or not though- Handy Manny may have replaced one or both of the einsteins.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
We went in January.... Even my teens loved it! No signatures allowed just dancing with the characters. :)

And no posed pictures either. They allow you to take pictures while your child is dancing with the characters but they won't necessarily stop moving. It's to avoid people forming a traditional meet and greet/autograph line. The purpose of the party is dancing! :D

asianway

Annie & Quincy are the einsteins, no Leo or June(she's still at Play n Dine though). Plus Jake & Manny from the Disney Jr side

PREMiERdrum

My only concern will be keeping my little princess up that late - someone might need a long nap back at the room that afternoon!

tracyandalex

Wow! I never would have thought to go near that building during EMH! I'm so bummed DD would LOVE this. We are definitely going to try to check it out next time. Does it start at a specific time?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom