Has anybody else noticed this?

Walter

Original Poster
When you're walking down the ramp from the monorail to enter Epcot, there's a sign with a map of Epcot with Mickey on it, and what else does it have on it but...Horizons. Which makes me wonder, how in the he11 has no Disney CM noticed this and thought "Hmm, that won't work."

juan

I actually noticed it the other day too. I was looking more at the top hat and tuxedo Mickey standing next to the Epcot map and how out of place he looked.
But you'd be surprised how many people don't know what the ride building looks like or what ride is where.
I have to answer at least once a week "Where's the World of Motion/Horizons?"
I respond "Sorry, World of Motion/Horizons isn't here anymore, it has been gone for about 10/6 years and Test Track/Mission Space has taken its place. "

Jenny Hunt

While we're on the subject of past attraction tributes, the other day my sister pointed out that on the banner and trash can in front of Test Track is the old World of Motion logo.
tumblr_n73257aokn1rnnp3lo1_250.jpg

Gullywhumper

I actually noticed it the other day too. I was looking more at the top hat and tuxedo Mickey standing next to the Epcot map and how out of place he looked.
But you'd be surprised how many people don't know what the ride building looks like or what ride is where.
I have to answer at least once a week "Where's the World of Motion/Horizons?"
I respond "Sorry, World of Motion/Horizons isn't here anymore, it has been gone for about 10/6 years and Test Track/Mission Space has taken its place. "
That's pretty funny, lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom