Harry Potter!

Al

Original Poster
From screamscape.com

???? - Harry Potter Project - Rumor - (11/11/01) I know I had heard a couple of years back that some WB and Universal Creative peeps were putting their heads together to come up with ideas for a major Harry Potter dark ride concept. The latest report, especially with the advance buzz about the film being good, is that a ride based on the film franchise may be in the works for Universal sooner than we may think.

isnt hp a warner bros film?

The_CEO

Im the ultimate EMV dark ride person .. Is this what its going to be?
Or just a Cat And The Hat??

Harry potter = Book and about 5 sequals... Harry Potter = Movie ~ most likely 5 other sequals ~ ... and to top that off a ride based after the guy... I think I'm going to be sick... :hurl: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
~ Justin

OldKeyWest24

oh gosh! I am soo sick of harry potter!!! its really startin to get annoying! I think they should do I ride on the Goonies like when they go down that water thingy..i dunno how to explain it..lol

Susan

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
I'd rather have a ride for lord of the rings lol....

~ Justin

NERD ALERT!!! j/k j/k nah lord of the rings was sorta boring IMO, BUt goonies now theres a movie for ya! lol

Susan

The_CEO

I would like to ride ANYTHING then a Harry Potter ride... I hate him ........ But thats My OPININON.. I dont want to offend a Harry Lover on the boards... ;)

~ Justin...

disney_nutter

I would there to be a harry potter ride. there are going to be 7 books all together and the next one is due out in may in the uk and then two weeks later in the usa. it will be called the order of the phoniex

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom