Harry Potter phase 3?

JustInTime

Original Poster
I am curious if there is a chance that there will be more Potter in the works. I read a few rumors today on this site and then have been hearing rumors elsewhere. Is it still a possibility? Also, what were Rowling's terms for expansion? New content for each film?

Also, I think the amount of potter is perfect. So in fine with things are they are. But will welcome more with open arms. I would just like to get the discussion started.

Disneyhead'71

A while back, Universal Creative suggested they would like a shot at the Ministry of Magic. And current rumor puts that where Fear Factor is. Another possibility is replacing The Mummy in the NYC area with Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.

Also there is talk about a "Yule Festival" event with a great hall feast, wizarding carollers, and a Yule Ball.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
A while back, Universal Creative suggested they would like a shot at the Ministry of Magic. And current rumor puts that where Fear Factor is. Another possibility is replacing The Mummy in the NYC area with Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them.

Also there is talk about a "Yule Festival" event with a great hall feast, wizarding carollers, and a Yule Ball.

I like the Yule Festival idea.

StageFrenzy

NO MORE POTTER!!!! (give me more wizarding world) Seriously HP is the weakest sauce of JK's world beyond the books. The Maj/no maj backstory is lame too. Really stick with what she is good at the European wizarding world.

danpam1024

Although I LOVE the HP areas, I have to agree, enough already- there's SO MUCH else they could build. Something fresh and new. Or expansion of other things like JP or Minions- I'd still love to see a Super Silly Funland. And I really hope Nintendo Land is epic.

Prototype82

If a Potter phase 3 comes, I would imagine it would be a Ministry of Magic ride with Lynch, Lewis, Wright, and Grint reprising their roles in an action ride. Those characters, as well as book 5 are under represented...

This ride and a Yule Ball seasonal event would be the extent I could imagine. With the event being more likely...

Fantastic Beasts happening in a 3rd gate seems more likely in my opinion. I'm sure they want to stay relevant with what is new.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom