Harry Potter 2 Aerials

gonnichi

Does anyone know if the Train is going to be opening the same year as the rest of Potter 2.0? It doesn't seem to be as far along in its construction? If I was running UOF I would open it a year after the rest of Potter 2.0 just to get Guests to return the next year and keep excitement and attendance up. Opening Transformers this year, Gringotts next year, and then the train ride the year after. Any thoughts?

djlaosc

Does anyone know if the Train is going to be opening the same year as the rest of Potter 2.0? It doesn't seem to be as far along in its construction? If I was running UOF I would open it a year after the rest of Potter 2.0 just to get Guests to return the next year and keep excitement and attendance up. Opening Transformers this year, Gringotts next year, and then the train ride the year after. Any thoughts?

2015 is when the rumoured Jurassic Park expansion would probably open!

HenryMystic

Same time. Train should be testing sometime this year. Track is at least 2/3s done. They just need to attach the two ends to the stations (it looks like.)

|Q|

They're not Disney ^_^'

Disneyhead'71

The HE is scheduled to start testing in Oct. 2013. So it will open with the rest of the expansion. And there is no need to delay it as there is a plan to have a multi attraction Jurassic Park Expansion that will include 1 large scale E-Ticket opening for the 2015 Summer Season.

BryceM

I cannot wait until this and Springfield are finished. The lagoon will look so much prettier. And of course, I can't wait to ride Gringotts and Hogwarts Express.

HTF

The HE is scheduled to start testing in Oct. 2013. So it will open with the rest of the expansion. And there is no need to delay it as there is a plan to have a multi attraction Jurassic Park Expansion that will include 1 large scale E-Ticket opening for the 2015 Summer Season.

DH speaks the truth and not to mention two other additions for 2015 on top of JP... Not very large so don't get excited...

djlaosc

DH speaks the truth and not to mention two other additions for 2015 on top of JP... Not very large so don't get excited...

One of them isn't the IOA night time show, is it? Is that still on for 2014?

Are the other 2015 additions for USF or IOA? (or both?) Will this be Universal's version of the Tangled toilets? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom