Hard to get photos

Roakor

Original Poster
Here is one I got that you don't see too often.

Out side of special events you almost never seem the togther for a photo. This was just outside the castle on the back side and there was no line. Of course it was about 2:30am back in april of 2009 :)

So what hard to get photos do you have?

utterlunacy

Do not have the picture handy but my inlaws have a picture of mickey holding my SIL when she was about a month old. Its pretty cool picture, and not something they would probably want to do today.

zurj

A personal favourite (of those I can actually post)

View attachment 401129

Just realised. Same shirt, 13 years apart.

I hope I washed it.
You know how you hear a song on the radio, and when you see the music video the singer/band looks nothing like was in your mind? That's how I feel right now with Marni. I've always had an image in my mind of an elderly professor looking gentleman typing away on his desktop computer at his office. I feel like my mind just exploded!

Just so everyone here knows, whatever image you have of me in your mind, I'm like 10 times more handsome than that. (Not 10 times more handsome than Marni... I'm only like slightly more than half as handsome, but with far less personality).

DisneyDreamer08

This is not good quality so I apologize. This is my husband, about 5 or 6, being dangled upside down by Goofy. It is framed in our house and I recently tried to take it out of the frame and it stuck to the glass, causing all those little white rips. We are trying to track down the original to make another copy :( So I didn’t want to take it out of the frame again, hence the glare.
6F709087-EF07-4E1B-B50A-67F97CA4AF05.jpeg

drizgirl

This is not good quality so I apologize. This is my husband, about 5 or 6, being dangled upside down by Goofy. It is framed in our house and I recently tried to take it out of the frame and it stuck to the glass, causing all those little white rips. We are trying to track down the original to make another copy :( So I didn’t want to take it out of the frame again, hence the glare.
View attachment 401458
You need to take the glass (with photo attached) out of the frame if possible and lay that flat on your scanner bed. Even a basic clone stamp can handle those white spots. If you were brave, soaking it in water might work to free it up. But it might ruin it too depending on the print.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom