Harbour House or Diamond Horseshoe

ginadee

Original Poster
Im trying to decide between Columbia Harbour House or Diamond Horseshoe for lunch. My plan was DH because the atmosphere looked great. However the reviews on food looks better at CHH. I have always liked everything Ive eaten at Disney and this is for lunch. Anyone been to both and have a preferrence?

luv

If the horseshoe is open, I'd go there.

CHH is fine. Nothing special, but okay. The kiddie tuna fish comes on goldfish-shaped bread, in case you like to order kid portions. :)

Marc Gil

I go to Harbour House all the time. It's a great quick service spot in the MK. It's maybe the best! Make sure to get a seat upstairs next to the windows. The lobster rolls are good, also try the Clam Chowder and the couscous salad. I always make a trip to the Haunted Mansion afterwards. :)

mateomouse

Harbor House is a lot better then Golden Horseshoe, when it's open. I found the food at GH, disappointing. Which I never knew was an emotion I could feel at a Disney restaurant. I ordered a turkey sandwich, and it was just a piece of dry turkey on a dry roll. There was no cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, etc. On the other hand, I love Harbor House, the food is fantastic, the atmosphere is amazing. I can't go to MK without eating there, and, it's always open.

dreamfinder

I'd do Horseshoe, soley from the aspect that it is one of the few places I haven't eaten at since I was a little kid. Just like the Tortuga Tavern (Or did they change the name again?) it's primarily only open during busy seasons. But outside of that, the food at CHH isn't bad at all. We like it much better than Pecos Bills.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom