Harambee Safari

Craigjr93

Original Poster
Ok since we know about the rehab on The Safari and there is no voice from the narrator on the ride how long do you think its going to take the drivers to learn all the animals. And how long do you think it will take to bring back the Narrator on the ride because im not too happy about it. It take's the fun out of the ride.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Ok since we know about the rehab on The Safari and there is no voice from the narrator on the ride how long do you think its going to take the drivers to learn all the animals. And how long do you think it will take to bring back the Narrator on the ride because im not too happy about it. It take's the fun out of the ride.
I'm not sure what you're talking about. The drivers on Kilimanjaro Safaris have always pointed out various animals as you go through the Savannah. The narration has changed slightly, but the vehicle is still in "radio communication" with the warden and there is still the "Little Red" story line.

Craigjr93

Original Poster
I'm not sure what you're talking about. The drivers on Kilimanjaro Safaris have always pointed out various animals as you go through the Savannah. The narration has changed slightly, but the vehicle is still in "radio communication" with the warden and there is still the "Little Red" story line.
Dude the last time i was on ther no warden the Driver will point it out and plus give the infrormation.

Disneyfanman

As far as I was concerned, all the changes are very good. Repeat trips are now much more enjoyable. I may go twice per visit because I don't have to put up with the Big Red/Little Red thing. Our last driver, in late June, was incredible. Disney did a great job changing things just enough to make it better.

scpergj

Dude the last time i was on ther no warden the Driver will point it out and plus give the infrormation.

Dude...you're wrong. Dude, you see, dude, that like um if you research the like you know topic, dude, you might just like you know find out that like you're wrong dude. :brick::brick::brick:

They CHANGED the warden, didn't do away with it. If you didn't get it on your last trip, it must have been broken, or the driver has the ability to turn it off. This has been covered in a couple of threads here on this board...check it out.

Kevin

safari28

the narration has changed on safari, but the drivers still point out the animals. there have been a few new animals on show in the past few months. the new narration leaves out miss jobson and only focuses on a few chats with the warden. although "little red" is not technically a part of the show, the "little red" elephant is at the end of the show. with the new narration though, he is not neccessarily called little red.

is no one else going to point out that he calls them harambee (theres no ee, the swahili pronouncement is -bay. double e would make it harambay-ay, but i digress.) safaris? instead of kilimanjaro safari? DUDE.

TheDisneyMagic

I think I remember reading a few weeks back that when they carried out these changes, the Warden was actually re recorded with another guy doing the voice over, with this change have they kept the original guy in the videos that you see when walking through the line or has that been changed aswell?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
is no one else going to point out that he calls them harambee (theres no ee, the swahili pronouncement is -bay. double e would make it harambay-ay, but i digress.) safaris? instead of kilimanjaro safari? DUDE.
I was less direct, I just called the attraction by its real name when I replied.

DisneyJill

Dude...you're wrong. Dude, you see, dude, that like um if you research the like you know topic, dude, you might just like you know find out that like you're wrong dude. :brick::brick::brick:

Seriously? It's not worth getting quite this worked up over. :wave:

kennyj29

I think cutting out that annoying interference is great! I always loved listening to the driver much, much better. Sometimes he was telling us something and he would have to stop because of the interference. Personally, I think it was the best thing they ever did~!

Nic4Mick

I think I remember reading a few weeks back that when they carried out these changes, the Warden was actually re recorded with another guy doing the voice over, with this change have they kept the original guy in the videos that you see when walking through the line or has that been changed aswell?

Yeah, it's the same guy in the video but a different voiceover throughout the ride.

On my trip last month I rode KS twice and both times the bridge effect was not running. They were both quite high-traffic days, does anyone know if that had anything to do with it or if the bridge has stopped rocking permanently now?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom