Harambe Nights at Disney's Animal Kingdom this summer

Sped2424

Sigh who in their right mind would pay that much for what is probably a meh event. I say make it so AP's get in for free, and charge for drinks and other things like food. Otherwise I will go to harbor nights at universal for only 50 which includes drinks and food. Looks like Disney is dropping the ball going for the buck again.

alissafalco

Sigh who in their right mind would pay that much for what is probably a meh event. I say make it so AP's get in for free, and charge for drinks and other things like food. Otherwise I will go to harbor nights at universal for only 50 which includes drinks and food. Looks like Disney is dropping the ball going for the buck again.
Yes, unless AP holders get some MAJOR discount im not interested.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
You can have my seat too. Wow. And that's not a good wow.

It's not affecting the regular park hours or operations for regular guests so what's the problem. You want something extra you have to pay. Don't like the price? Don't go. It's being billed as a premium experience, so large portion of the general public will not go for it. If it turns out to bomb because of the cost, then it will quickly end. But for those who go, you will be getting your money worth.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
I have no doubt they'll charge for booze and food.

Anything to make up the cost of next gen.

"Each Saturday night, Disney's Animal Kingdom will host a special event including appetizers, beer and wine, along with a new theatrical show in the new Harambe Theater. Afterwards, more food and drink will be on offer at the Harambe Nights Street party."

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Ever pay the tolls and the parking garages? $100 is a bargain compared to that. LOL

The NY/NJ Port Authority is the biggest bunch of crooks on planet earth.

But, you don't have to pay $100 just to be in NYC to then purchase tickets to a show. That's a major difference.

Anyways, will this be worth the added charge? Too little info at the moment to know for sure.

Kman101

If they do include food, booze, and then more food and booze in the cost of the ticket itself, that would be nice, and I'm sure the show will be very nice, as well as some other offerings, if there are any (still too little to go on so maybe I should have waited to express my thoughts on the pricing), the $119 isn't too bad, that I agree with.

If park admission was included, then it would be a great deal. Why are they making guests pay $90-whatever plus $119? Are rides going to be open? Do you get the park to "yourself"? THAT might be worth it.

We all place value on things differently. That's all I'm really trying to say. I'm not trying to be a pain, LOL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom