Happy Turkey Day

Connor002

Stay safe and have a good time, everyone.

DThanks.JPG

wdwpooh1027

Happy Gbble Gobble Day

Happy Gobble Gobble Day!!!! Be safe and don't stuff yourselves.

I am going to the world in 14 days.......................Dec 9th-13th Allstar Sports!!!! :xmas:

GoofyFreek

Just be glad you are not in the parks today. HOLLY BAJESUS!!!! When we left Coranado Springs at 11:30 there where filling 2 busses full to go to MK. And there was enough to fill another. And this was just at stop 1. I am so glad we stayed away from MK. Went to AK this morning for breakfast and quick trip in to see EE. Was able to walk right onto Dinosaur, and seen the wait for Safari was 25 min. So keep that in mind for next year. STAY AWAY FROM MK and go to AK. Went to Epcot yestereday. Soarin FP where gone by 10:30. But did get in to see the new Living Seas. The place was packed and didnt really notice nothing really NEW NEW. But hopefully once its fully finished there will e more. Yes the Elevator pod things are gone. As I say didn't stay but 10-15 min cause it was SO PACKED.

To tell you how busy it was. At 1:30 the line for fish and chips was 3/4 of the to the bridge. So we ended up eating at Big River and was seated and served right away.

Magicot

Did anyone see the WDW float and performance in the MTDP (Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade)? (haha) It was a cool float and LeAnn Rimes was great but it was amazingly corny- they had all the disney characters AND a twin of that character except it was a kid (2 belle's, 2 hercules, 2 peter pans, etc.) So basically a herd of mini-me's :drevil: . It was wicked creepy and without a doubt one of the corniest things I have ever seen in my life!

And yes- I got my nap in :snore:.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
GoofyFreek said:
Just be glad you are not in the parks today. HOLLY BAJESUS!!!! When we left Coranado Springs at 11:30 there where filling 2 busses full to go to MK. And there was enough to fill another. And this was just at stop 1. I am so glad we stayed away from MK. Went to AK this morning for breakfast and quick trip in to see EE. Was able to walk right onto Dinosaur, and seen the wait for Safari was 25 min. So keep that in mind for next year. STAY AWAY FROM MK and go to AK. Went to Epcot yestereday. Soarin FP where gone by 10:30. But did get in to see the new Living Seas. The place was packed and didnt really notice nothing really NEW NEW. But hopefully once its fully finished there will e more. Yes the Elevator pod things are gone. As I say didn't stay but 10-15 min cause it was SO PACKED.

To tell you how busy it was. At 1:30 the line for fish and chips was 3/4 of the to the bridge. So we ended up eating at Big River and was seated and served right away.

Where is Big River? I can't recall this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom