Happy to be joining this Disney community

Drinker Bell

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello, my name is Lissie and I love Disney. I have been to WDW 12 times in my life time. My favorite park is the Animal Kingdom and my favorite of the ride/attraction is Expedition Everest. I also love watching Disney + and am currently watching The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers and Big Shot.

BoarderPhreak

Hello, my name is Lissie and I love Disney. I have been to WDW 12 times in my life time. My favorite park is the Animal Kingdom and my favorite of the ride/attraction is Expedition Everest. I also love watching Disney + and am currently watching The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers and Big Shot.
Hello and welcome! NY represent! 🤘

Coconut Time

Hello! 👋 I am also new here. Currently hooked on "Once Upon A Time" on Disney+. We have a tentative trip to DW planned later this year. I think the planning and anticipation are part of the fun! Do you have any upcoming trips?

Sashi

hi

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom