~~ Happy New Year ~~

STU

Original Poster
A little early, but I may be somewhere else later :)
~~Happy New Year~~
<bgsound src="http://www.sgb1.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/snd/undersea.mid" loop="3">

<applet codebase="http://www.sgb1.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/java/bday/"CODE="FWbannerV3.class" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="300">
<param name="rockets" value="20">
<param name="messages" value="10">
<param name="color" value="gold">
<param name="message#1" value="2002">
<param name="message#2" value="Happy New Year">
<param name="message#3" value="To Everyone at WDWMagic">
<param name="message#4" value="2002">
<param name="message#5" value="Happy New Year">
<param name="message#6" value="To Everyone at WDWMagic">
<param name="message#7" value="2002">
<param name="message#8" value="Happy New Year">
<param name="message#9" value="To All at WDWMagic">
<param name="message#10" value="May All Your Holidays be Fantastic">
<param name="color#2" value="cyan">
<param name="color#3" value="green">
<param name="color#4" value="yellow">
<param name="color#5" value="magenta">
<param name="color#7" value="red">
<param name="color#8" value="green">
<param name="color#9" value="blue">
<param name="status#1":)">
</applet>

Maria

FELIZ AÑO NUEVO! to all of you dear members of this forum and to Steve too of course!

I hope the new year brings you health, money, peace and love (in the order you want them...!)

My pc is out of order, so I have not been online for the past three days and seems like I will start 2002 pc-less! :( I´m borrowing one at work now, but can´t do it everyday... sniff....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

-Maria :kiss:

P.S. Don´t forget your red underwear tonight..... or in yellow if $$ is what u wish for... ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Maria
FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!

P.S. Don´t forget your red underwear tonight..... or in yellow if $$ is what u wish for... ;)

I've already got the man, so I'll go for the cash! Do old, used to be white but now are sorta yellow, undies count? ;)

Maria

Originally posted by marciahahn

Do old, used to be white but now are sorta yellow, undies count? ;)

:lol: :lol: ..hhmmm....I´m not sure... better go get a bright yellow pair! just to make sure. It´s money we are talking about, Mom!! hahaha :animwink:

Tigggrl

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here is my New Years wish to all...May we have peace on earth, and Health, Wealth and Happiness to one and all:)
Tig:)

MrPromey

Originally posted by Tigggrl
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here is my New Years wish to all...May we have peace on earth, and Health, Wealth and Happiness to one and all:)
Tig:)

Happy New Year! I’ve been blessed to meet some of the nicest people I’ve ever known right here in this past year. Here’s to another year and many more with a great online family. Everyone have fun tonight and be careful! I look forward to seeing you all (yes, even you, Jay ;) ) in 2002 which is in about… two and a half hours :D

Tramp

......and what for the rest of us who are NOT British??? :( :cry:

:D ;)

.....ah...Tamale Girl....I'm on my way down to your house to check out your red panties.... :lookaroun

Happy New Year my Mexican jumping bean.:slurp:

Maria

Originally posted by Tramp

.....ah...Tamale Girl....I'm on my way down to your house to check out your red panties.... :lookaroun

Happy New Year my Mexican jumping bean.:slurp:

aaaawwww.... I feel much better now! Thank you! :)

JAY-ROD

:veryconfu :veryconfu

Oh sweetie dont be confused! Me and Marky decided if the whole group ever did meet, we would do a strip dance for all the members and I think this would be the perfect song!

This is more so Marky's idea!:animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Oh sweetie dont be confused! Me and Marky decided if the whole group ever did meet, we would do a strip dance for all the members and I think this would be the perfect song!

aaaahhhhh.....! So which is the song for the Full Monty?? :)

NowInc

Remind me to be absent that day...

NowInc

Now be honest your the one that insisted on playing a song on your guitar that we could dance too!:lol:

LoL..o yeah...I have been pracitcing in anticipation for the opportunity to promote the exposure of forum guys....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom