Happy Holidays & You All Have a Restaurant in Planet Coaster Now

Rich T

Original Poster
I had some stay-at-home time on my hands, so... in this Planco park I’m working on, right near the Crazy Yeti Bobsleds and guarded by an out-of-place AA knight, you’ll find Club WDWM/DLR.
9A894529-51CC-4FAF-9669-6EA445B61C2C.png

It’s open to anyone who knows the password (Baxter Davis). The fancy dinner costs $200, but I recommend the secret unlisted French Dip Sandwich Combo for five bucks.

FDBB9496-325E-490E-A031-8F110B060DBC.png

That little dragon plaque got added because it looked enough like Figment. And after your meal, head across the walk for my personal favorite attraction—
6BBDE292-ABC4-4EED-8FC5-6D3B7FC790C9.jpeg

Great Moments With W.H. Taft, which is turning out to be... reasonably popular!

Hope you all have a fun Thanksgiving weekend! (P.S. If any of you have an XBox One, Planet Coaster is free to play on Gamepass right now.)

Figments Friend

I had some stay-at-home time on my hands, so... in this Planco park I’m working on, right near the Crazy Yeti Bobsleds and guarded by an out-of-place AA knight, you’ll find Club WDWM/DLR.
View attachment 515498
It’s open to anyone who knows the password (Baxter Davis). The fancy dinner costs $200, but I recommend the secret unlisted French Dip Sandwich Combo for five bucks.

View attachment 515501
That little dragon plaque got added because it looked enough like Figment. And after your meal, head across the walk for my personal favorite attraction—
View attachment 515505
Great Moments With W.H. Taft, which is turning out to be... reasonably popular!

Hope you all have a fun Thanksgiving weekend! (P.S. If any of you have an XBox One, Planet Coaster is free to play on Gamepass right now.)

You, fine sir, have dedication.

😎

-

smooch

I would love to see more pictures of your park, I love the fun little detail of giving us a restaurant in it! I'm glad you have something fun to do to escape for a little and enjoy yourself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom