Happy Halloween Treat!

KentB3

Thanks for sharing this with the group! I have this on VHS now, just need the time to transfer it to DVD! ;)

Although this is not a Halloween-themed show, I thought it would help get everyone in the mood for the holiday!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, WDWMAGIC! :)

KentB3

Sorry that this video was disabled for viewing here on the forum, but nonetheless it's avaliable on YouTube, since the video posted earlier has since been deleted!

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I live here in the U.S. None of the videos here will open--copyright issues. Regardless, it's the thought that counts. Thank you anyway.

KentB3

I live here in the U.S. None of the videos here will open--copyright issues. Regardless, it's the thought that counts. Thank you anyway.

Actually, they do open, just not on this forum. Just click on "Watch this video on YouTube", and you should be able to access these videos. This message should appear in the video window when you click "Play" in the lower left-hand corner.

Hope this helps! ;)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Actually, they do open, just not on this forum. Just click on "Watch this video on YouTube", and you should be able to access these videos. This message should appear in the video window when you click "Play" in the lower left-hand corner.

Hope this helps! ;)

That did it! I can see them now! Thank you.

KentB3

Here's the current upload of Disney's Halloween Treat on YouTube

As well as the current upload of another video I posted, although not a Halloween-themed show, I thought it would help get everyone in the mood for the holiday!

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom