Happy Festivus!!!

SilentWindODoom

Original Poster
Today is the 23rd of December, so I have come here to wish everyone a happy Festivus.

I am sure that everyone has set up their Festivus pole up in a prominent area of the house, undecorated, of course. Tinsel is too distracting.

I hope you've thought of complaints about your family members, so that you can say them during the Airing of Grievances at dinner.

And, of course, you wouldn't want to get too full, because maybe you will be chosen to face the head of the household in the Feats of Strength. Festivus isn't over until you pin him.

Truly, it is a wonderful tradition. In the words of Frank Costanza, "It's a Festivus for the rest of us!"

Happy Festivus everybody!

Steamboat_Kevin

HAPPY FESTIVUS EVERYONE!!! :sohappy: :wave: :D

festivus_logo.gif

CaptainMichael

"No bagel, no bagel, no bagel, no bagel, no bagel..."-Kramer

"Yama Hama"-Kramer

"It (Festivus Pole) requires no decoration, I find tinsel distracting"-Frank Costanza

"I've got a lotta problems with you people"-Frank Costanza

The Human Fund: Money for People
:sohappy:​

Edeyore

Computer Magic said:
Hey! Happy Festivus, everyone! :wave:

no offence, but this holiday is a little .................. out there.:lookaroun

Yes it is, but so are a lot of us. Get ready to wrestle!!!!

When are we having the Airing of Grievances?? "I GOT ALOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!" LOL Just kidding

Happy Festivus, fellow Seinfeld fans and Festivus newcomers!! :wave:

artvandelay

"Listen here Cougar, my son says your company couldn't smooth a bowling ball!!!" Frank Costanza to Mr. Kruger of Kruger Industrial Smoothing

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom