Happy Easter Everyone!

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
I was suprsed when I found no Easter thread, so here's one!

Happy Easter Everyone!

( \_/ )
(='.'=)
(")_(")

:lookaroun

Yensid "It's Bunny Day!" tlaw1969

CaptainMichael

Happy Easter!

Easter6.JPG

dandaman

You know what I had for Easter breakfast?

Waffles. :lol: :D

Happy Easter. Don't forget that Jesus died so you could eat chocolate eggs brought to you by a rabbit that no one quite knows how he/she became associated with a religious holiday.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
dandaman said:
You know what I had for Easter breakfast?

Waffles. :lol: :D

Happy Easter. Don't forget that Jesus died so you could eat chocolate eggs brought to you by a rabbit that no one quite knows how he/she became associated with a religious holiday.

The Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny is not a modern invention. The symbol originated with the pagan festival of Eastre. The goddess, Eastre, was worshipped by the Anglo-Saxons through her earthly symbol, the rabbit.

The Germans brought the symbol of the Easter rabbit to America. It was widely ignored by other Christians until shortly after the Civil War. In fact, Easter itself was not widely celebrated in America until after that time

sarahwiggles99

dandaman said:
Don't forget that Jesus died so you could eat chocolate eggs brought to you by a rabbit that no one quite knows how he/she became associated with a religious holiday.

:lol: . chocolate eggs are yummmmmy...:lookaroun

CaptainMichael

unkadug said:
The Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny is not a modern invention. The symbol originated with the pagan festival of Eastre. The goddess, Eastre, was worshipped by the Anglo-Saxons through her earthly symbol, the rabbit.

The Germans brought the symbol of the Easter rabbit to America. It was widely ignored by other Christians until shortly after the Civil War. In fact, Easter itself was not widely celebrated in America until after that time
Interesting, I wonder how the Civil War brought about the change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom